Our valued sponsor

Question Seychelles Company Formation

Fees are low because the government fees are low and there is a lot of competition between service providers.

When you start factoring in tax residence and related topics, Seychelles doesn't have to be on any EU blacklists to be practically useless for most people in most circumstances.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Seychelles is as good as useless and even it's not on the blacklist anymore, anything with Seychelles in Europe will raise immediately a big red flag.

You also need to store all accounting records there together for 7 years with ubo record , so first thing any European government will do when they see Seychelles popping up is request this information

As already mentioned above, Seychelles is over, you will waste your time and money on such entity since it is complete useless for anything. Time is over where it was possible for a cheap offshore company setup like it was in the Seychelles and get a Cyprus bank account in 100% secrecy.

As already mentioned above, Seychelles is over, you will waste your time and money on such entity since it is complete useless for anything. Time is over where it was possible for a cheap offshore company setup like it was in the Seychelles and get a Cyprus bank account in 100% secrecy.
I do not like anonymity because I will declare my company to the local authorities.

I do not like anonymity because I will declare my company to the local authorities.
Then what's the use?
Just do it and you will be learn a lot about taxation and bookkeeping as your books will be double checked by the European government you are based and you better already recruit as well a good tax lawyer after using this company in Europe.

Then what's the use?
Just do it and you will be learn a lot about taxation and bookkeeping as your books will be double checked by the European government you are based and you better already recruit as well a good tax lawyer after using this company in Europe.
The company has a director who runs the business, and I am the owner and receive a dividend.

Reactions: khinkali
Forgive my ignorance, but why is it over, an IBC can be used to legitimately transfer [price] expenses into a lower tax Seychelles from a high tax state no?

Why would a bank account even be necessary?

Reactions: Expatgenie
Seychelles is as good as useless and even it's not on the blacklist anymore, anything with Seychelles in Europe will raise immediately a big red flag.

You also need to store all accounting records there together for 7 years with ubo record , so first thing any European government will do when they see Seychelles popping up is request this information
Do BVI require such documents to be kept with them?

On August 12, 2022, the British Virgin Island (BVI) government enacted the BVI Business Companies (Amendment) Act, 2022 (the “BVI Amendment Act 2022”), which contains significant changes to the BVI companies’ regime.

Similar to the Economic Substance Reporting requirement imposed on BVI companies in 2019, the new amendments are designed to comply with evolving international standards on transparency and the fight against financial crimes.

The new amendments take effect on January 1, 2023.

What are the key revisions of the BVI Amendment Act 2022?​

Disclosure of director information​

Starting from January 1, 2023, the names of directors of BVI companies will become publicly available by carrying out a company search at the BVI’s Registry of Corporate Affairs (“BVI Registry”).

Abolition of bearer shares​

The BVI Amendment Act 2022 completely abolishes the bearer shares regime. By January 1, 2023, all existing bearer shares will be deemed converted to registered shares.

New requirements of financial reporting and record keeping​

The BVI Amendment Act 2022 requires BVI companies to submit an annual financial return to its registered agent within nine months after the end of the fiscal year. This requirement applies to all companies other than listed companies, regulated entities, and BVI taxpayers.

New strike-off, dissolution, and restoration regime​

Starting from 1 January 2023, any BVI company that gets struck off (usually for failing to pay government fees) by the BVI Registry will only have a maximum 90 days grace period to remedy the default actions and restore to normal status. After this 90-day grace period, the company will be treated as dissolved if it has not been restored. Currently, this grace period is up to seven years.

BVI is a dead end if you prefer privacy and anonymity. You can use entities registered in the BVI for tax speculation if you have larger EU setups, otherwise forget it.

Seychelles is not worth it neither unless you do business or have a business setup in ASIA.

I have a dream to have a company in Seychelles one day. A real dream, no business, no investment, just to say 'I have a company in Seychelles',. I would get a debit card for example with something like 'Bank of Seychelles'? Just to show. It's a kid thing I know but every mean is crazy in their own manner, mine is to have a company in SC, But supposing a Tsunami destroys SC. Which small and exotic county you guys would recommend? I have them in Delaware and UK (And honestly, I would like to them be based in Seychelles).

If you ask on these sites they lie a lot (they wanna sell,I understand them, this is why I'm asking here where you guys want to protect too but give honest answers whether hurt my heard lol or not.

Reactions: OffChance

Latest Threads