Our valued sponsor

Seychelles-Cyprus: understanding the process step by step - am i correct ?...

tjeerd

Offshore Agent
May 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so my goals are:

a. Opening an anonymous Seychelles company

I'm assuming my identity will be exposed during the opening proces (do I need to send a copy of my passport ?) - however after opening the company I'm assuming my identity is protected and not exposed - correct? does CClogic provide this service?

b. The Seychelles company opens a Cyprus company - With nominee directors to protect my identity - so I guess my identity is not exposed - correct ? does CClogic provide this service?

Can the Cyprus company with nominee directors be non resident and pay no tax ?

c. The Seychelles company opens an Hong Kong company - is this possible anonymously ? is this problematic ? does CClogic provide this service?

d. The Cyprus company opens a corporate Cyprus bank account for paying and receiving money. Does this involve exposing my identity ? my passport? anything else? if so - why ? isn't the Cyprus company opening the bank account? so if so - why is it that I need my identity involved? also the name of the account would be my name or the name of the Cyprus company ? when transferring money to a supplier what will he see on the statement ?Can you please explain this as this is very important and is in fact the crux of the matter with all the anonymity ... does CClogic provide this service?

So once the process is done I have 3 companies and 1 bank account correct? and I can start operating the business ?

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, we only operate in Cyprus, Seychelles, Belize and BVI no other places, that said, then regardless how the offshore company is structured and where it is located (even if it is a offshore jurisdiction) then as soon as a corporate bank account is opened it will require personal documents from the beneficial owner and ultimate beneficial owner i.e. copy of passport and utility bill, so as soon as these documents are handed over to the bank your identity is exposed. It is crucial to know that Cyprus maintain a banking secrecy but this will not protect anyone if any illicit activity is going on in the company.

Actually a Cyprus company can be registered as non resident if the ownership is a foreigner and the company will not do any business in Cyprus, once the Cyprus company has this status they will be exempted from any tax, means a tax rate of 0%.

Further, general speaking, any company also offshore companies in the Seychelles, Cyprus, BVI or Belize or any other place can be a shareholder of another company in another jurisdiction also in offshore jurisdiction there are no limitations others than certain countries may have by law.

We can help you to accomplish the entire task but I would need you to submit a ticket to our sales team so they may send you a proposal/quote for the setup.

Last edited:
d. The Cyprus company opens a corporate Cyprus bank account for paying and receiving money. Does this involve exposing my identity ? my passport? anything else? if so - why ? isn't the Cyprus company opening the bank account? so if so - why is it that I need my identity involved? also the name of the account would be my name or the name of the Cyprus company ? when transferring money to a supplier what will he see on the statement ?Can you please explain this as this is very important and is in fact the crux of the matter with all the
This is a very interesting question Admin, or anyone else, can you shed some light please?

Latest Threads