Our valued sponsor

Seychelles offshore company what requirements, does my docs work?

bugeja

Offshore Agent
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday in the evening our time I received also confirmation of 2co.com that I can use company formed on Seychelles with 2co.

So, please inform me now what kind of documents I must prepare for the start.

On my passport are all data already in Slovenian and English language. But utility bills are just in Slovenian language. Must be an utility also translated in English and must be both documents notarized or just passport?

Welcome aboard ponzischeme, please slow down you:frustrate:it is not a requirement here that we have to answer you within 5 minutes ;)

So, please inform me now what kind of documents I must prepare for the start.

On my passport are all data already in Slovenian and English language. But utility bills are just in Slovenian language. Must be an utility also translated in English and must be both documents notarized or just passport?
That's okay, otherwise we will simply ask for a bank or credit card statement if required.

Reactions: henrick and bugeja
Your welcome to reply any time here with additional questions if any.

henrick said:
Valid Passport copy and utility bill are sufficient to incorporate a Seychelles company.. great.
True, that's what is required.

The utlity bill and all documents including the certificate has to be in English as well, otherwise they will require a certified translationthumbsdown

offshoremax said:
The utlity bill and all documents including the certificate has to be in English as well, otherwise they will require a certified translationthumbsdown
I agree ridiculous rules but we have to comply to them, unfortunately :cry:

Latest Threads