Our valued sponsor

Seychelles or Hong Kong Offshore company what is better? or is it the same?

Privacy is the main reason for why the majority of clients incorporate a company in the Seychelles. Next to the fee which is very low. Furthermore there is no requirement to share capital to be paid up nor any accounting. All in All it is a great and cheap solution to start your business.

Yeah Seychelles corporation offer good privacy and no bull****.. I registered a Seychelles company for test purpose and already got my first lawsuite which they gave up lol..
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you post your positive response and eperience here.

Your welcome, glad to hear that you are happy.

Thanks to the forum I have started the process to register a HK company who will own a Seychelles corp. banking with HSBC in HK (will visit the bank personally) and a bank account in Cyprus!
I'm curious why you created an HK company that is owns a Seychelles company. Which one do you use for day-to-day operations and accepting payments from customers?

(I'm asking because normally I think it is the other way around, where the HK company is owned by the Seychelles company, in order to maximize privacy since Seychelles doesn't make public the shareholder or director details.)

Latest Threads