Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Trust & Foundation + IBC how to get it done?

eclipse

I'm a Premium Offshore Investor
Advance Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have been told that a structure like the following will fit my needs for 100% privacy, anonymity and 0% TAX to pay, please input with your thougths.

Seychelles Trust owning a Seychelles Foundation which owns 1 or more Seychelles companies. When bank accounts are opened then by Trust on behalf of all entity's?

Does anyone know how to bank anonymous without my name on the debit card and bank account?

It is the right approach in order to achieve almost all of your 3 goals, however, you will need to find a protector which is not Seychelles resident and which you can trust in order to set this up!

In regards to the banking I hope you have some good advisor to accomplish this process since it is difficult to convince the bank that the Trust or Foundation shall sign the banking application without your signature.

There are only a handful of otpions left in regards to anonymous banking and even these are not 100% (like nothing in this world is) I would highly recommend you to look into some sort of legal way to get your money out personally with as less tax to be paid as possible.

There are many options, none of them belongs on a public forum!

You will need between 5.000 and 7.000 euros to accomplish this, depending on which services you require for each entity!

Yes this can as well be done with a anonymous debit card if you have such.

Reactions: haslan
Your welcome... post here if you have any other questions.

First you need to know the terminology of it.An Offshore trust is an agreement when assets are transferred from a person to another individual or corporate body to hold property for the benefit of a previously appointed person. The assets of the trust include money, property, stocks and shares, and/or any movable or immovable assets.

I need to know if you can provide the Protector for the Seychelles foundation or if I have to ask a good friend or my lawyer?

We can in certain cases act as protector for a foundation or at least find one who can, but honestly, you will want to find a protector who you trust for your Seychelles Foundation.

Latest Threads