Our valued sponsor

Seychelles's director had been open to public access since Dec.01 2018

The governments will have these registers, don't worry. They have a better "google" they have XPIDER which searches a lot of public and non public databases of governments etc. And if you use a Nominee director, then you don't have to care about a public registry.
Depends on what you want to do. If you are from Europe and want to hand in invoices from a Seychelle company to your EU business to save tax, then i wouldn't recommend opening a company in the Seychelles (or any other Black/Grey/Watch listed country).
What do you want to do exactly? Just opening a company in the Seychelles because you heard that the Seychelles are a tax haven is harakiri ;)

No, Belize has zero tax. I meant the tax authorities. If you won't get problems from your local authority or your customers won't get problems from their local authorities when getting an invoice from Belize then Belize is a good option for keeping the director private. But again, as said before, get a nominee.
Is the privacy of your director really your only concern? I don't think so. So better tell us which benefits you want to have from your offshore company. In my opinion a Seychelle (and Belize, too) company is not a good choice for EU citizens, all transaction to these countries will be flagged.

If you consider Belize, Seychelles or any of these jurisdiction you need to plan to pay some sort of tax in the future. All of them have to adapt the OECD and other International presure.

Make sure to use nominees when you register a company it will protect you at least from some sort of trouble.

No they may not be public but it does not required much presure any longer to get the director and UBO info from a Seychelles agent if something illegal goes on there!

Reactions: James Turner