SFM-OFFSHORE - STAY AWAY!

Discussion in 'Offshore Company formation' started by rothko13, Jan 2, 2017.

1. rothko13

rothko13 Active Member

I got scammed forming a company with SFM-OFFSHORE: Offshore Company Registration - Incorporation Offshore Companies | SFM Offshore They're a HUGE big scam with a lot of money to persuading people with a agressive marketing strategie and they hide their ass probably behind a fucking trust or fundation. After you pay by creditcard they simply ignore you and when finally answer after you send several messages they will ask more and more documents and money. I honestly don't know why they don't delivery the product people pay for it. 100% scam in my experience, stay away from these guys!

Freewilly, sialala, Affcap and 9 others like this.
  2. negon

negon hannibal the cannibal Mentor Group Business Angel

Did they just scammed you? What was the deal if you don't mind me to ask?

3. rothko13

rothko13 Active Member

*After I found theyr support is terrible, ignoring me, I just ask for refund and they simply sent a letter from their legal department saying they don't offer
    I simply paid for a Cyprus company setup and after payment they sent one message only, asking for documents, after this I sent several messages and no answer from them. I asked for refund because the bad service and support and a got a message from their "legal department" saying they can't offer refund, maybe "only a part of it, as cortesy" pure joke and a typical scammer excuse!

maxmoney, DeepDrilling and negon like this.
  4. negon

Yeah that's what most of these shady services do. I feel sorry for your lost. Hopefully you don't enter into such again. I don't understand why they just refund the money! unless they already started the process and paid government fees or something it is stupid.

bonox, DeepDrilling and Admin like this.
  5. rothko13

rothko13 Active Member

I forgot to say I also requested a chargeback to my bank, I filled a form and fraud department have 45 days to evaluate the situation. After the evidences I provided I have 90% hope the bank will refund the transaction mostly because is a high amount and they not delivered the product I paid for. Thanks for your interest and support.

Solomate, haslan, bonox and 1 other person like this.
  6. negon

Ahh you paid by credit card.. that's good it give you a good chance to get your money back. The banks most often accept to refund the cardholder on complains.

Solomate, haslan and rothko13 like this.
  7. colotx

colotx Active Member

Thank you. I was close to buy from them ban-:;

rothko13 likes this.
  8. CoinMaster

CoinMaster Building Trust Entrepreneur

I found this company yesterday and that's why I found this forum. I'm so thankful to this forum and members that they posting about it and are helpful. thank you, thank you thu&¤#

colotx and rothko13 like this.
  9. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

Sorry to hear about your experience with this company. Hope you get it all sorted out.

rothko13 likes this.
  10. rothko13

rothko13 Active Member

Thanks for your attention Admin. I will post here as soon I have an update...

negon likes this.
  11. rothko13

rothko13 Active Member

bonox and negon like this.
  12. negon

Thank you for the update.. it is important to know if we have a black sheep around ;)

rothko13 likes this.
  13. rothko13

rothko13 Active Member

I encourage people who paid by credit card to ask for refund/chargeback to their bank's fraud department, in 90% of cases the banks return the money to your credit card but it take some time, around 30-45 days. I will update here as soon I receive my money back.

Solomate likes this.
  14. rothko13

rothko13 Active Member

15. rothko13

rothko13 Active Member

16. DeepDrilling

DeepDrilling Building Trust Mentor Group Entrepreneur

17. maxmoney

maxmoney Trusted Member Mentor Group Business Angel

Thanks guys you safed me lots of headache and money already!

Solomate likes this.
  18. Core

Core New Member

Glad i found this place.

Solomate likes this.
  19. pesto

pesto Offshore Agent Business Angel

Sounds like a horrible experience for you OP. That's how things can go sometimes if there isn't done proper due diligence and you don't look for reviews about a certain agent. A website does not say much if it just is professional!

20. bonox

bonox Corporate Services Mentor Group Sponsor Business Angel

This is a great post. I considered them for my next offshore corp i.e. Scottish LP and Irish company but I'm quickly moving on to the next service provider.