Shared account to buy

Discussion in 'Hosting Offshore' started by JustinF, Jun 20, 2018.

1. JustinF

JustinF New Member

Yourlasthost.com and mechanicweb.com provide shared accounts which can be good for me and I need to know which way is better to follow?

2. Groussin

Groussin New Member

3. Lakmis

Lakmis New Member

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net plans are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Their expert services are remarkable with no limit on just about everything you would need in a web host. All for a really good price range, more competitive with others in the marketplace. Particularly if you subscribe long term.

4. Adulthood

Adulthood Member Entrepreneur

Particularly impressed with the work Mechanicweb.com do for me.
    I would like to say that it does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

5. Deepbreathe

Deepbreathe New Member Entrepreneur

There are many advantages offered by Mechanicweb.com web host:
    1. Support - Detailed and Useful
    2. Server Uptime - 99.9%
    3. CloudLinux Operating System
    4. LiteSpeed Web Server

6. kwizin

kwizin New Member

Plans from QHoster.com and Rackend.com can be used to meet all your needs.
    Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

7. Machisko

Machisko New Member Entrepreneur

I have been hosting with mechanicweb.com for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
    I have found the speed of the site overall is fine, downloads are faster than the old hosting server and I have not yet experienced any downtime with them.

8. Brunoweb

Brunoweb New Member Entrepreneur

I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.
    So, check out these providers and their affordable hosting accounts:
    1) Hostnamaste.com
    2) Kvchosting.net
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.