Our valued sponsor

Solution for a freelancer

Arslan

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I'm a Freelancer (from Pakistan) & my client (a company from Bulgaria) needs an invoice from a safe country.
I'm currently using upwork, they charge (13% of the total transaction which is way to high) + I loose money in converting to my currency as well.

I'm wondering what the best solution to invoice my client (from a European country or at least non offshore) to get paid outside Upwork?

- Any Alternative to upwork which charge less than 13%? (Freelancer, Fiver they charge the same)

- Opening a Deleware / UK llp Company?

Or any other suggestion?

You won't get anything from Delaware. Not a bank will open you a Bank account, 'tho you would travel to US you would still struggle to have banking as you are Pakistani not US citizens.

Well, depending on your willingness to avoid tax in your country or to pay them, you have various solutions. The first things to considerate is :
- How much do you charge them
- Do you want to comply with fiscal laws of Pakistan which require you to declare your revenues or do you want to avoid taxes :)

So you pay 100$ a month in fees ? Something like 1200$ a year.

Well, how much would cost you to incorporate anywhere in the world ? + the banking fees...

Sorry to tell you but 13% + financial fees are what you would have to expect. You may find a better deal through U.K. Agent but it will be hard, most of them would charge you as much :)

PS : You charge a Bulgarian Company in USD ?

Reactions: crownblown
So you pay 100$ a month in fees ? Something like 1200$ a year.

Well, how much would cost you to incorporate anywhere in the world ? + the banking fees...

Sorry to tell you but 13% + financial fees are what you would have to expect. You may find a better deal through U.K. Agent but it will be hard, most of them would charge you as much :)

PS : You charge a Bulgarian Company in USD ?
second that.. you can't get it cheaper regardless how you are doing it!

Latest Threads