Our valued sponsor

Stopping Any API Leaks

NewMorty

Jun 26, 2018
Visit site
I am wanting to know if I sell products on a website and use a billing platform such as WHMCS and put psp such as stripe, pp etc via their API key does it leak the IP back which im sure it does but does anyone know how to someone stop this so lets say I use a psp and it burns I can make another and tie it right into my WHMCS again to keep the automation of the billing platform and just somehow block any information leaking though API or somehow spoof it. I am also trying to avoid the middleman site method.

I am wanting to know if I sell products on a website and use a billing platform such as WHMCS and put psp such as stripe, pp etc via their API key does it leak the IP back which im sure it does but does anyone know how to someone stop this so lets say I use a psp and it burns I can make another and tie it right into my WHMCS again to keep the automation of the billing platform and just somehow block any information leaking though API or somehow spoof it. I am also trying to avoid the middleman site method.

What is "the IP"?

Latest Threads