emoun

Sep 18, 2022
Earth
Visit site
Current Scenario.

* Residency: South Asia
* Company: New Estonian OÜ - 100% UBO
* Area of Activity: Affiliate Marketing
* Type: Forex, CFD, Stocks brokers Affiliate Partners [Licensed and Regulated Brokers]
* Revenue Model: Affiliate Commissions

I am looking for an EMI that suits my business activity and have good pricing and easy to deal with.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Current Scenario.

* Residency: South Asia
* Company: New Estonian OÜ - 100% UBO
* Area of Activity: Affiliate Marketing
* Type: Forex, CFD, Stocks brokers Affiliate Partners [Licensed and Regulated Brokers]
* Revenue Model: Affiliate Commissions

I am looking for an EMI that suits my business activity and have good pricing and easy to deal with.

Any suggestions?
Intergiro, as clear #1. FMPOV.

My country is not supported by them.
What do you mean? Your company can be onboarded by them, as it is EU located; non-EU UBO does not matter, except you are from North Korea (this is the only prohibited country in your region – I admit I did not suppose you could be from there). Or you mean some problem with incoming payments (outgoing are practically wordwide with Intergiro)? Sorry, I was not thinking about it deeply; could you share the countries from what you need to receive payments? (Major business South Asian countries are all supported by Intergiro, AFAIK.)
And just to be sure: An estimated volume of monthly turnover of your company?

And with what currencies you need to perform payment operations?

Last edited:
We will receive payments from Europe, Australia, UK, Canada, US, and not from Asia.
In such a case, no problem with Intergiro.
I have not checked with them but they have a list of prohibited countries.
Yes, they have (as any other EMI has). It's currently (quoting) Afghanistan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burma, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Donetsk People's Republic (contested region of Ukraine), Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Luhansk People's Republic (contested region of Ukraine), Mali, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Samoa, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe and Crimea and Sevastopol in Russia.
What is your country then so people don't waste their time with suggestions?
Or, if you do not want to share, are you from some of the above listed countries? (Otherwise it really does not matter wrt Intergiro; generally it could have an importance. BTW, I see that the prohibited countries list for Intergiro have become longer in last weeks, ~half a year ago it consisted just of 9 countries... and for example Myanmar (Burma) was not included even some weeks ago, IIRC – sorry for this omission if you are from there.)
To avoid any misunderstanding: I do not claim that Intergiro is the only possible suggestion, it only seems to me as the best solution for your use-case, to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited: