Our valued sponsor

Suggestion for an offshore company

macthaiver

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
Hi to all,
A brand -new-bie here :).

I would like your help on something. I have already a company in Cyprus which is under nominees.. So, I don't appear at all. I currently have around 12% taxation per year. I am not living there at all; just having the company.

Company provides consulting, online licenses, online services (like hosting etc).

I am looking (thinking) to open an offshore so this offshore will take the earnings (cyprus invoices EU companies customers, and the 0% offshore will be invoicing cy to lower the earn in CY, therefore lowering the profits = tax).

1) what is your suggestion. I really appreciate your help
2) do i need to look the new company country to have double tax treatment or not?
3) I am thinking between Marshal, Nevis (they dont have double tax treatment agreement with Cyprus), or Seychelles / Mauritius that have signed agreement.
4) I prefer something with low cost for incorporation & next year fees, as my incomes are not that high that i should go so something more expensive (HK, Singapore etc). So i find it better this company to have NO audits, NO tax return filling per years etc
5) I am thinking to add nominee as Director, but myself as shareholder.

Thank you all for your time and I am looking forward to read your messages.

Michael N.

Latest Threads