Our valued sponsor

tax solution for small business (30K profit)

The above does not make sense to me.

The Greek CFC laws are 4172/2013 and 4174/2013. These are the laws that state that when the effective management is from Greece, then the company will be taxed as if it was Greek. These laws also state that this applies only for passive income companies.

So could you please elaborate?

Δεν ειναι ακριβως ετσι τα πραγματα φιλε μου. Ειναι περισσοτερο πολυπλοκο.
Ας μιλησουμε, να σου εξηγησω.

CFC is not the issue. Greece requires that a CFC has at least 30% passive income which wouldn’t be the case. The issue is permanent establishment/effective place of management. My fingers are becoming sore from having to type this. I don’t know which idiot started spreading these CFC bulls**t rumors, it’s really annoying.

As others have mentioned, you need to talk to Greek accountants. Legal optimizations would be expensive, so not worth it in your case.
Cheap options are moving to a different country, which you don’t want, or outright illegal. With only 30k in taxable income, you’ll really want to think twice if you’re willing to risk jail time to save some taxes.
Thank you.
I too am stunned by the incessant incorrect use of CFC and PE concepts...
I humbly suggest that @Admin could introduce some sort of quiz on basic terms during signup :D .

• Haha
Reactions: JustAnotherNomad

Latest Threads