Our valued sponsor

Tesla Becomes World’s Second Most Valuable Automaker

I'm getting strong 1999 vibes from this video

This is survival bias at its finest. There are thousands just like him that bet the farm on NKLA stock and lost their shirt
looks like they are calling for another market crash around feb/march, I wouldn't be surprised but we will see ... until then its free money for everyone !
but quite frankly with the amount of liquidity that has been injected this year, any crash will likely be bought back up instantly within a week or two ... not even taking into account more printing if this happens.

and anyone who put any money in NKLA deserve to lose everything and more ... unbelievable this is still listed and the moron running this is not yet in prison. the name alone was a f*****g red flag for god sake ...

1608559677283.jpg

The new normal, this is f*****g hilarious seriously ahahah

hmm this will not stop apparently ...
1610184329799.png

I am starting to think tesla will outperform bitcoin this year again. this looks like amazon in 2010, roughly 2500% in 10 years with no significant crash to btfd ...

what do you guys think ? (no boomer trolls plz)

hmm this will not stop apparently ...
View attachment 2073

I am starting to think tesla will outperform bitcoin this year again. this looks like amazon in 2010, roughly 2500% in 10 years with no significant crash to btfd ...

what do you guys think ? (no boomer trolls plz)
I agree 100%, the next logical price target is $5000 per share.

You should put all your money in TSLA right now.

Also make sure to never sell, just get a lombard loan so you can keep your TSLA stock forever as it's clear Tesla will dominate the EV industry, battery industry, mining on mars, space travel, and all other industries known to mankind.

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson

Also make sure to never sell, just get a lombard loan so you can keep your TSLA stock forever as it's clear Tesla will dominate the EV industry, battery industry, mining on mars, space travel, and all other industries known to mankind.
please go away with your petty 2 digits percentage yearly profit smi(&%

lol...I totally agree.

Tesla stock is going to the moon. If your buying now at under $5,000 a share your getting in at the bottom its a no brainer mate. Tesla share price is just getting started. Share price will be at $900,000,000,000,000,000,000 by summer at the low end of the scale. You guys are just gonna be mad you missed your chance to get in at this give away price levels. You can't ignore Tesla's fundamentals can you? I mean you guys just don't understand the real fundamentals of Tesla. I mean look at the graph its going up right? Governments are gonna start buying Tesla's and using them for police cars and ambulances and the squiggly line on chart will keep going up believe me.....:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: M4S and Gediminas
pretty sure you both were saying the same thing back in last February, we are 500% from there today (not accounting for the march low), anyone taking your "obvious" advices have miss out enormously.
this kind of situation are not unheard of, people were laughing the same way at amazon at the beginning ...
at this point tesla have access to infinite capital, whatever you believe is irrelevant if tesla is too big to fail.

would love to hear some other people serious point of view, especially people with skin in the game if there are any here, don't be afraid of boomer trolls, they are noisy but they don't bite, and who knows, they might even come up with some actual useful arguments eventually !

Reactions: rowena
@nomad999
Forget the February, read the first comments in thread, if you want to see the worst financial advices of 2020 smi(&%
how can they even breath after that jeez ... looks like they are stuck in the denial phase forever rof/%

damn Cathie Wood f*****g nailed it with her tesla predictions, in 2018, when the price was 300, she was calling for a 4000 share price within 5 years, fast forward 3 years later we are at f*****g 4400 pre-split !!
The bullish case now is between 10k to 15k by 2025 o_O

this bs pandemic just accelerated everything, its a mad world ...

i'm thinking to start with a low 6 figures position and add up if we get a dip, but with the "blue wave" and the mad printing I am not very hopeful on a chance to btfd ...

• Haha
Reactions: rowena
please go away with your petty 2 digits percentage yearly profit smi(&%

I'm serious, please buy TSLA on Monday when the market opens, with all your money. I beg you. It will make my day :D

When smart people disagree with me it gives me a reason to self-reflect (check the dictionary for meaning of the word) but when I see people like you on the opposite side, it warms my heart and I feel vindicated.

P.S. Feel free to buy ARKK too for diversification purposes.

I'm posting this for everybody else so @nomad999 pls ignore this part:
At the beginning I thought ARKK is just a typical tech bubble fund, but it looks like it is actually a ponzi scheme - the more inflows it has, it pumps the small cap stocks it invests in and the price goes up. And also the other way, when there are outflows it is forced to sell a lot of the small cap stocks which pushes price down. REALLY tempting to buy PUT options on this one just as a hedge. Sven Carlin explains it well:

Last edited:
Tesla Is not a tech company.
They do not have any tech monopoly like google or Facebook.
They are just tradition company with clown ceo.

and what other car company is doing in meantime seeing tesla rising and they shut their factory .
Tesla has nice looking car. I love it .But the share is nonsense.

Reactions: Silvio

Latest Threads