Our valued sponsor

Tesla Becomes World’s Second Most Valuable Automaker

This is next 10 year tech.(That 10 years never comes ;););))
Semi Self driving works , fully never .
Next fatal car accident, I’ll laugh seeing Tesla or any other self-driving company being sued for millions...I don’t think they will be worldwide allowed, a lot of countries will limit this kind of technology. Can’t even image if somebody could hack one of more and cause some terrorist attack!
I guess this is a great technology with a fair and logical use, just like drones, but of course we will never see our skies full of Amazon drones. (Edit: maybe in California, they’re doing any sort of madness now... ).

Reactions: troubled soul
Next fatal car accident, I’ll laugh seeing Tesla or any other self-driving company being sued for millions...I don’t think they will be worldwide allowed, a lot of countries will limit this kind of technology. Can’t even image if somebody could hack one of more and cause some terrorist attack!
I guess this is a great technology with a fair and logical use, just like drones, but of course we will never see our skies full of Amazon drones. (Edit: maybe in California, they’re doing any sort of madness now... ).
Very true, It is only for agriculture or logistic industry.

Very true, It is only for agriculture or logistic industry.
Other issue is the simple and plain economy, Uber et similia (Amazon delivery, Uber Eats, etc) are in most cases an entry job for a lot of people, above all immigrants and - now - refugees...with the global economy getting worst and worst if they eliminate also those low-level jobs, societies will add more problems to an already troubled world.

autonomous tech will drives profit up of anyone adopting it, you can bet regulators will quickly follow on this as the big money will be pushing very hard at every doors.
The full self driving tech was expected to be a reality in 2025, Tesla announced it for 2021, things are going to change very very fast in the next few years. tesla is 3 to 5 years ahead of any competition in the self driving tech, this is absolutely a reality not just some talks or beliefs. tesla will make a lot of money selling this tech to other car manufacturers.

there is a lot of ground behind tesla's stock rally last year, thinking its all due to little millennials behind their robinhood account is a complete fallacy, the big money have jump in and this is why this rally is being sustained like it is.
a company don't just join the SP500 because a herd of little people have join and invested a few thousands in it ...

Reactions: rowena
autonomous tech will drives profit up of anyone adopting it, you can bet regulators will quickly follow on this as the big money will be pushing very hard at every doors.
The full self driving tech was expected to be a reality in 2025, Tesla announced it for 2021, things are going to change very very fast in the next few years. tesla is 3 to 5 years ahead of any competition in the self driving tech, this is absolutely a reality not just some talks or beliefs. tesla will make a lot of money selling this tech to other car manufacturers.

there is a lot of ground behind tesla's stock rally last year, thinking its all due to little millennials behind their robinhood account is a complete fallacy, the big money have jump in and this is why this rally is being sustained like it is.
a company don't just join the SP500 because a herd of little people have join and invested a few thousands in it ...
Yep, I agree, big money, the same that invested in Yahoo, in MySpace, in WebVan (do you guys remind them?!?), now in Facebook, Twitter, etc. It is the same class of “big money”, and the same big money can unplug the cord whenever they want...it has nothing to do with technology.

Yep, I agree, big money, the same that invested in Yahoo, in MySpace, in WebVan (do you guys remind them?!?), now in Facebook, Twitter, etc. It is the same class of “big money”, and the same big money can unplug the cord whenever they want...it has nothing to do with technology.
what makes you think the big money would jump off tesla ?

what makes you think the big money would jump off tesla ?
Nobody thought they would jump off MySpace neither...what I mean, all those stocks have zero profitability, all is just a big bubble coming from quantitative easing - money granted to very few individuals that are now fueling stock markets. Nobody really know how long this insane economic trend can last (don’t think it will last forever, and when global economy will correct its antinatural trend to regain a balance, we will face a market collapse way worst than the 2000 Nasdaq bubble). So nothing “personal” against Tesla from my side, same consideration can be done for almost any stock in the market right now (Tesla is just the most visible non-sense).

ok but with biden and the trillions that will be printed this year we can be relatively confident this will be delayed at least this year ...
now this could last several years before a retracement, what are you doing during those years ? holding gold ?
personally I hold of what I see, if one day I see a crash coming we will see but for now only the dollar seems to be crashing and this is bullish for stocks.

ok but with biden and the trillions that will be printed this year we can be relatively confident this will be delayed at least this year ...
now this could last several years before a retracement, what are you doing during those years ? holding gold ?
personally I hold of what I see, if one day I see a crash coming we will see but for now only the dollar seems to be crashing and this is bullish for stocks.
Buddy, I agree with you, I am pretty much sure all those trillions will directly flow to the stock market, so we will face a very unusual situation - partially already on going - a bullish stock market and an economic depression with no inflation (or even deflation due to depression).
What nobody can forecast is if the situation - even sociallly speaking - would turn so ugly that some event, such as for example a massive sale from a fund like Blackrock - could spark the plug of a run from inflated stocks. If you’re betting on Tesla good for you, i wish you - sincerely - you can profit A LOT from your bullish position, but of course we must be ready for any black swan and I think we need back our positions as never before.

TSLA is 100% a bubble, they are valued as if they dominate the entire car manufacturing industry when they are far from it and sell far less than many of their competitors (plus they underspend on R/D and have tons of other issues).
ARKK is the mother of all bubbles, it is basically a ponzi scheme when the inflows pump the valuation upwards -> which brings ARKK price upwards and so forth. When there are outflows the stock will crash.
Statistically funds that did well one year will underperform the next, it has been shown time and time again, like Janus Twenty in 2000 or Gerald Tsai funds in the last 1960s.
Not to mention that @nomad999 loves TSLA and ARKK so it's basically a 100% sure sign it's a bad investment.

There is nothing new in the markets, only the same pump-and-dumps with slightly different appearance and color.

And to put my money when my mouth is, I have shorted ARKK as a portfolio hedge (by buying put options). Let's see in a year if the party continued or the music stopped.

And to put my money when my mouth is, I have shorted ARKK as a portfolio hedge (by buying put options). Let's see in a year if the party continued or the music stopped.
I like the research they publish, not a fan of ETFs at all ...
The research they do are not a joke, they are doing it all publicly welcoming feedback, thats a bold move to bet against that and a cultural trend that keep growing ... hopefully for you this is just a few thousands ...
I have yet to jump on the options game but i am tempted to get on the other side of this smi(&%

I don't understand why there are so many angry comments about Tesla. Are electric cars bad? We need to understand this situation.
People are angry at what Tesla represents, the personification of utterly broken economic and financial systems that will eventually cause untold misery to millions, possible billions, of people when the bubble bursts. For example, the Tesla market cap now matches all the stock (100% ownership) of EVERY energy company that is now part of the S&P 500 (including the majors, the independents, the drillers, the service companies, and the refiners). That is downright crazy -- and it highlights the current insanity of our utterly broken economic and financial systems, propped up by artificially low interest rates and cheap money.

Attachments

• tesla.png
    tesla.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
after decades of lying, abuses and manipulations from the energy and car industries, young people strangely put their money into the hand of one of the most trustworthy entrepreneur of the past decades, soooo weiiiiiird !

meanwhile boomers : Alert bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble ... uh guys, where is our yields ? we where told there would be yield ?

rof/%

I like the research they publish, not a fan of ETFs at all ...
The research they do are not a joke, they are doing it all publicly welcoming feedback, thats a bold move to bet against that and a cultural trend that keep growing ... hopefully for you this is just a few thousands ...
I have yet to jump on the options game but i am tempted to get on the other side of this smi(&%

Well now is your time to buy the dip on ARKK rof/%

My favorite thing about ARKK is how they are literally selling the best stocks in the WORLD (FB, GOOG, PYPL) in order to buy crap rof/%
And the more it goes down -> more people sell ARKK -> ARKK is forced to sell more of their small-cap illiquid holdings-> ARKK goes down even more -> ...

It will be beautiful. Can't wait for all the condescending twats to learn their lesson.

arkk.jpg

Latest Threads