Our valued sponsor

Tesla Becomes World’s Second Most Valuable Automaker

If I was conspiracy-minded I would think that she is selling GOOG\FB\PYPL because that's the only thing she can sell without causing the stock to drop like a rock.
And by buying small-cap illiquid she's practically pumping them in an attempt to pump her own NAV... this will be just spectacular to watch.

People are angry at what Tesla represents, the personification of utterly broken economic and financial systems that will eventually cause untold misery to millions, possible billions, of people when the bubble bursts. For example, the Tesla market cap now matches all the stock (100% ownership) of EVERY energy company that is now part of the S&P 500 (including the majors, the independents, the drillers, the service companies, and the refiners). That is downright crazy -- and it highlights the current insanity of our utterly broken economic and financial systems, propped up by artificially low interest rates and cheap money.
My thoughts are exactly the same as a year ago. See post #157 (cited above). Facts are facts. And the cycles of history (whether political, economic, war, etc.) continue to repeat -- because human nature remains the same. People (as a group) never learn, so the same cycles repeat over-and-over again.

Just because Tesla is down 40% from a year ago means nothing to me. Based on history, economics, and world cycles, Tesla is a terribly overvalued company -- regardless of whether it is up or down by 40% today.

Read "The Secret Life of Real Estate and Banking," by Philip Anderson. The only reason that these cycles are "secret" is because people revel in their ignorance and they refuse to learn. Authors publish entire books on the subject -- all you need to do is read it -- and yet people refuse to learn from history.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicholas Van Orton

Latest Threads