Our valued sponsor

Test - Unable to post a new Thread

ForexSignals

Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I'm a new member but I've been reading offline this forum since the beginning of the year. I'm trying to open a new Thread but I'm not quite sure what is the issue as my post doesn't seems to upload. I've tried several times to open a new Thread and all I can see is the icon that is loading up (see figure below).

Please let me know if i'm doing anything wrong?
upload_2017-2-12_11-57-52.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-12_11-57-26.png
    upload_2017-2-12_11-57-26.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 257
LoL bad proxy and you try to spam the forum :D I could tell you exactly what is wrong but I won't do that!

You didn't recognize that you were able to post this thread and at the same time surprised you can't open the other thread..

Reactions: JohnLocke
LoL bad proxy and you try to spam the forum :D I could tell you exactly what is wrong but I won't do that!

You didn't recognize that you were able to post this thread and at the same time surprised you can't open the other thread..

From where did you got the idea I'm trying to spam the forum? I'm trying to post a lengthy new thread in the "Offshore Company formation" section so I can get some inputs and some legal advice on what are the best available choices for my needs and establish an Offshore company.

I'm not sure if this is the problem or not but since it's quite a lengthy post I've written it down in a word document and just copy-paste it here and I can assure you I didn't shared any links or other data that can be considered as spam.

all the best.

PS: How can I contact some of the admins privately?

If that's the case I'm sorry, but from your username it looks like the typically user that only come to this forum to spam! :D

You should copy the text to a simple text editor not word.. word is doing some formatting stuff which prevent the text to be posted here.

use something like notepad and copy / paste it from there.

If that's the case I'm sorry, but from your username it looks like the typically user that only come to this forum to spam! :D

You should copy the text to a simple text editor not word.. word is doing some formatting stuff which prevent the text to be posted here.

use something like notepad and copy / paste it from there.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, it seems that was the problem. I've copy-pasted it from notepad and I was able to post my Thread.

Reactions: negon

Latest Threads