Our valued sponsor

Henry11

Dec 9, 2018
Visit site
Hello,
Can you please recommend me a bank for Seychelles company with whom you have good experience?

I was using LeuPay / LeoPay, but they closed my account as many others here..

I need a bank account in Euro, if you also know about some bank account in a CZK currency, let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Cyprus as you already may have read about is a good choice. If I didn't had read about the Mister Tango thread then I would have suggested that one, but better stay away from MT!

Do you know about a specific reliable bank on Cyprus?

Yes, I've read a few posts here, but nowhere people find it unclear whether the bank is good or not. I would expect there be some alternatives to LeuPay, because many people used it.

Or would it be better for me to start a company in another country and then easier to get a bank account?

I am looking for the same thing, is there actually none or do i need to pay for the Mentors club to get this info ? I dont mind paying but not for nothing. Allready have Seyshelles company but need Bank account, preferably in EU but if not possible realiable outside.

you can try epayments.com, I've been using them for over 3 years, it's working very well.
you can also try euro pacific bank, you will read a lot of bad thing from them, but they are working very well with me.
Sorry for my English;

Finally something specific, thank you!

epayments looks good for online payments, I will try to create an account there. But also I'm looking for bank where I can withdraw money from ATM's with low fees (with Leupay i was able withdraw 1000 euros with just 4 euro fee). Here at epayments I see fees about 3% for one withdraw, which is quite a lot when I withdraw more money.

Yes, I heard about EPB, but after the dozens of reviews I've read, I definitely will not opening account there.

Finally something specific, thank you!

epayments looks good for online payments, I will try to create an account there. But also I'm looking for bank where I can withdraw money from ATM's with low fees (with Leupay i was able withdraw 1000 euros with just 4 euro fee). Here at epayments I see fees about 3% for one withdraw, which is quite a lot when I withdraw more money.

Yes, I heard about EPB, but after the dozens of reviews I've read, I definitely will not opening account there.
try Paxum

Epayments looked good at first glance, but when I looked in more detail it's 50/50. Many people are not happy with them.

Also I got an offer from an agent that he can set up my bank account with Transferwise or Mistertango just on the basis of good relationships with them. So I don't know..

After what I read about Mistertango I do not know what to think about this agent's offer. Is it joke from him or he just don't care if my money will be blocked..

Isn't here really someone who has good experience with some normal bank?

Looking for same situation. Leopay given me until end of month to transfer my balance of 30k to bank in europe.usa or Canada. Refusing to transfer to Europac account even though that was source of funds. No bank or EMI seems to accept seychelles ...even tried as a last resort but they want apostles docs before even looking which isn't cheap and doesn't guarantee account. Any other solution to them would be preferred! 100% legit business. Find this crazy. There last response was to wind down my company and they will allow transfer to personal....crazy right? Trusted them with money for payments to EU suppliers and this is the service you get?!

Latest Threads