Our valued sponsor

The bigoted information about Offshore company's and their use.

stuntbiker

Offshore Agent
Mar 18, 2011
Slovakia
Visit site
New to the forum, I know I will sacrifice my self and my business when I post about my experience with my offshore company setup.

First let me tell you what I'm into, I have a Seychelles company perfectly fine incorporated in 2009, the company holds many bank accounts around the world but too in Cyprus. We have by now moved around 1 million EURO between the accounts and paid 0% tax, Rah, the money we spend on ridiculous things are taken out of the circle with simple debit cards where we pay Mexican people to make the withdrawal, you can get one for a buck o 2 :D

Why do I telling you this is because there is so much misleading information out there from manipulative people who love to take the responsibility of empowering others.

With all the rubbish published someone needs to make it clear what it takes to get it all going.

This is the Rich mans game and not the Poor onesthumbups

Reactions: JohnLocke
I'm glade to hear that you worked out how to maximize the benefit of your offshore company setup like many are doing every day.thumbups

I can only confirm that it is true, to incorporate a Seychelles company it don't requires alot, note, there are changes you will need to get your utility bill notarized or to send the original to the CSP in the Seychelles.

True, the utility bill needs to be notarized and if not in English translated by a certified translator, otherwise the original utility bill need to be send to the office in the Seychelles.

Thank you for the update about the utility bill I hope this thread will and already helped others to figure out what requirements there are to incorporate a Seychelles company.

Maybe we can develop this thread to mention all the positive aspects when registering a Seychelles offshore company?

My first input is:

Tax benefit, a Seychelles company don't has to pay any tax at all, so, it is pretty easy to hide your earnings as long as they don't extend their TIEA's which probarly will happen sooner or later:(

Latest Threads