DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments
Offshore Bank Accounts

The linking page must have a PR4 or higher to be listed in google???

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

flofi

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Just read a lot of google back linking, and I see here and there that many claim that to see your back links, then the website which is linking back to you need to have a PR4 or higher to ever been listed as a backlink!!

When does google started on this approach?

refering to this statement:

1 - Only sites with certain PageRank values are listed.
The linking page must have a PR4 or higher (although occasionally a lower PR ranked page will show). If the site's index page has a PR of 6, but the page your link appears on is only a PR of 3, it won't count in your backlinks. However, the opposite occurs during the times when Google is displaying backlinks that are lower than PR4.

flofi

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sorry for making 2 posts but for those who think they are save when someone put a link up on their site because you have agreed with the other person to do a link exchange, then please READ THIS... I have been looking at some of the guys I exchange links with and they did exactly what is described here, those bastards :mad: Will need to go and delete links now :eek:

Checking the Validity of Link Exchanges
You have heard of some webmasters who will exchange links with you, but then will not give you the proper credit for your links in the search engines. There are several ways you can check to make sure your link will help your search engine rankings.

View the robots.txt file

Go to the main directory and request the robots.txt file. You can do this by typing More.... Check to see that the webmaster hasn't disallowed robots from the page or directory that the link exchanges are kept in. If the link exchange was in the /links/ directory, and you see this in the robots.txt:

User-agent: *

Disallow: /links/

You would NOT get credit for that link in the search engines
Checking the Validity of Link Exchanges

flofi

Corporate Services
Business Angel
And here is the best source, Googles own GOD Matt Cutts web blog:

Google provides backlink tool for site owners

Pretty intersting reading and I believe following this blog close will give a lot of input in regards to how to optimize your website.

chipchip

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Welcome to the venture of link building, you will have to learn much.... it will be a long way to seek your goals.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif
Offshore Bank Accounts
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments