Our valued sponsor

The most stable crypto coin for hte last 2 years, which one is it?

USDT is a private owned company is that true?

yes
and nobody knows how much real assets they have and they never show

also, us prosecutors are after them big time

there are transparent alternatives like usdc or eurs in eurozone which is very fast to buy sell via card or wire

Reactions: clemens
It stores reserves in gov bonds so it cannot be frozen as cash with some bank.

Hello reesek,

Please do you know what kind of bonds? AAA bonds are not the same as lower rated bonds, and AAA european gov bonds are currently negative .
For information, Trusttoken has abandonned their project of TrueEUR due to negative interest rates (business not viable).

I see russians (CEO/CTO) + companies in Malta + Cyprus... hmmm, this cocktail is a little bit scary...

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong because it's very interesting to have a stablecoin in EURO.

Hello reesek,

Please do you know what kind of bonds? AAA bonds are not the same as lower rated bonds, and AAA european gov bonds are currently negative .
For information, Trusttoken has abandonned their project of TrueEUR due to negative interest rates (business not viable).

I see russians (CEO/CTO) + companies in Malta + Cyprus... hmmm, this cocktail is a little bit scary...

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong because it's very interesting to have a stablecoin in EURO.

the eu nations gov bonds, malta is a+, has the lowest debt/gdp in EU and yields something
they have a top auditor thats doing weekly audits (not thats an immunity given wirecard but still the ONLY stablecoin that is audited by a top name)
if you ever onboarded an entity to the top auditor you know what a deep dive the do, i am sure that crypto related project was checked up to eyeballs, blood/urine tests + HQ approval. It's actually great that some smart people figured out the negative interest rate dilemma vs non-finance guys from the valley (trueEUR) that only good for a fancy talk but know nothing about capital markets thus failed

blacklist everyone who receives money from that wallet. then any exchange would seize the funds immediately once it touches their account
Well, this is also somehow possible for most other crypto coins. But why should any exchange seize my funds just because they are on any blacklist?
That would be like a blacklist for numbers on banknotes. Nobody checks them.

Or did it happen once with USDC in the past?

Well, this is also somehow possible for most other crypto coins. But why should any exchange seize my funds just because they are on any blacklist?

Thats easy to enforce with crypto compared to cash. All transactions are done in the same manner which allows to track them algorithmically. Plus blacklisting can be enforced via regulations (punish by law for accepting money from blacklisted wallets)

I would like to ask the same question, it make no sense???

Latest Threads