Our valued sponsor

Things to Consider with an Offshore Company Formation in Dubai

Jack Dui

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
As a foreign entrepreneur, investor, or executive, being involved in the creation of a company can sometimes be confusing, or even intimidating. Knowing the market, the laws governing offshore company development, and the options available for the type of company that you wish to open, can all represent significant hurdles. The truth is that setting up a business in Dubai is not especially difficult, and with the foreign investment friendly Free Zones, it can be incredibly lucrative to do business in the UAE. With the help of the top company formation consultants in Dubai, you will have the most successful start to any new endeavour.

dubai.JPG

Leveraging the advantages of Dubai offshore companies

When you set up venture in the economic Free Zones, you can take advantage of a number of benefits designed to boost foreign investment, while making conditions more favourable for you to conduct business.
Dubai Free Zones include locations like the Airport Free Zone, the Jebel Ali Free Zone, the Silicon Oasis, Internet City, and other business hotspots, of which there are more than 20 throughout the emirate.
Benefits include being legally able to own property, tax and other duty exemptions, and you can even repatriate earnings and profits to the country where your operations are headquartered. There are also no currency restrictions, the business can be 100% foreign owned, and you are ensured protection from unnecessary bureaucratic 'red tape' process that could impede your operations.

dubai2.jpg

The four major offshore jurisdictions in UAE
  • Ajam Offshore
  • Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore
  • Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Offshore
  • Ras Al Khaimah RAK FTZ

Regardless of the zone that you choose for your business, you need to understand that a registered agent is required to bring your business here. This professional will guide you through the process, while offering you privacy and security at all times. The goal is to bring in new business to the area to help strengthen the economy and to assist other companies who need to improve their financial stability in overseas markets.

In fact, one of main reasons to consider becoming a Dubai offshore company, is that you significantly reduce your tax liability. You may even become tax-exempt in some cases, so that you are further encouraged to do business in Dubai.

This entire process can be done without any additional accountant costs, and all information remains confidential. Even when your business is here, you may continue to conduct your business overseas also. More importantly, you’ll have more protection for your business. That makes this an ideal solution for most companies.

Dubai Free Zones include locations like the Airport Free Zone, the Jebel Ali Free Zone, the Silicon Oasis, Internet City, and other business hotspots, of which there are more than 20 throughout the emirate.
Do you by chance know what is different for each of the zones in matters of tax and administration of the company when registered there, if any?

UAE company is very expensive to register and have I read is that true?
Not at all, actually. It'll cost you around $2k in first year. This will cover all expenses including registered agent fee, registered address fee, incorporation fee and government fee. If you want a bank account then you'll have to spend around $500 more.
So i think opening offshore uae company not such expensive.

Reactions: Jack Dui
Nice post, but you missed to cover the pros and cons. I would like to add the advantages and limitations of Dubai Offshore company. There are three direct advantages for your company. Firstly, Dubai offshore company is almost tax-free. Secondly, they don't have a public register for shareholders. Thirdly, investors keep Dubai offshore company in high regards. The only limitation I know is, your company wouldn't be permitted to trade in UAE.

Nice post, but you missed to cover the pros and cons. I would like to add the advantages and limitations of Dubai Offshore company. There are three direct advantages for your company. Firstly, Dubai offshore company is almost tax-free. Secondly, they don't have a public register for shareholders. Thirdly, investors keep Dubai offshore company in high regards. The only limitation I know is, your company wouldn't be permitted to trade in UAE.

Do you know the pros and cons? The OP pointed out the leverage of the advantages of Dubai offshore companies but he didn't mentioned anything of what are these advantages are talking about.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Do you know the pros and cons? The OP pointed out the leverage of the advantages of Dubai offshore companies but he didn't mentioned anything of what are these advantages are talking about.
I agree, it seems more like some informative article posted than someone that has experience in the field.

Dubai is one of the greatest countries that I would love to work for. Their main city can be compared to United State's New York because of its elegance. The only thing I don't like living in Dubai is because they are strict regarding with their internet policies.. Some of them I couldn't live for without it.

Latest Threads