Our valued sponsor

This forum is a liability to Offshore operations.

Finance Phantom

Jan 6, 2018
Visit site
I've been reading this forum extensively, and I'm astounded at the amount of information freely being discussed here, people are openly talking about Offshore structures, darks, and where to open accounts.

Surely this website is the most detrimental entity in existence to the entire existence of Offshore?

Think of it this way, if I was a working in a tax Office or the IRS, I'd spend a lot of time researching this site so that I could be armed with more information to get you all and to learn how you are evading me.

Just my thoughts.

This website does not post secrets. Most of the information is available scatered around the web. The website only bundles it.

Besides, using offshore to defraud the taxman is an unwinnable battle. In the end you will lose the game. However optimising tax strategies, using offshore for privacy and asset protection is fully legal. This forum offers easy accessible entry points for people to start their own journey and investigation into this beautiful, exotic and fascinating area.

You need to think before you post something on a public forum!

There are a lot of helpful people around here however, most people around seek help to protect their privacy, assets or simply get started with their online business but struggle to get started.
OCT can help these people to start their business as well to explorer their options.

Latest Threads