Our valued sponsor

Tiny gambling affiliate looking for bank account

minten

Nov 5, 2022
Netherlands
Visit site
I have recently started developing a gambling affiliate website in my EU-country; it's still in start-up phase so I initially expect very little income and transfers. The site only advertises on a national scale and solely legal, licensed gambling companies, including several that are state-owned.
Yet, in my own country it seems extremely difficult getting a business bank account in my companies name, because of "perceived risk" related to gambling (which is obviously untrue in this case, they just can't be bothered).

I've gone through this forum (thanks for that!) and found a couple of EMI's that are gambling friendly, but the ones I found charge thousands per year for a business bank account and have very expensive on-boarding. That makes no economical sense at this stage, especially as I'm not expecting many or even large transactions and a simple IBAN EUR-account would be all I need. Does anyone know of a cheap solution for a tiny company in this regard? I don't mind the institution skimming off a % on every transaction, or a reasonable monthly fee.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hey,

Try opening account at Bankera. I had loads of clients with such activities and I know for a fact Bankera will be fine with it (as long as your business is legit).

Let me know if you will need any help with onboarding, I am deeply connected with them.
Thanks for the suggestion and the help! I looked at Bankera (Business Account Pricing), their "Business"-fees seems very reasonable, but wouldn't a gambling affiliate be automatically put in "Class A"-category ?

I've looked at them, but couldn't find any information on pricing for business accounts. Are they reasonably priced for a small company?

You need to ask them as the only pricing I saw was below but does not say if its for business or personal accounts.

Latest Threads