Our valued sponsor

To be taxed or not ?

Liveera

Jun 12, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

I need to improve my knowledge and advisory services for my clients , growing quickly is a critical objective and I can’t be slowed down by taxation as I am taking risk to ensure that my clients obtained the best services to eliminate competitors. Could you expose me what’s the main benefit of having a company in Cyprus in terms of taxation. I saw that the corporate taxation was 12,5% but is there a special status for offshore revenues ? I wont’ be a resident of Cyprus since I need to go to Malaysia to meet my clients so my main residence is in Kuala Lumpur ? What’s the average price for a company in Cyprus ?

Thanks guys.

You will be able to setup the Cyprus company non resident which would make it eligble to 0% corporate tax! Means you don't pay any corporate tax in Cyprus at all. You want to setup an EMI account for this entity for banking purpose.

Yes just today I got informed that Cyprus, Seychelles and even HK companies are able to open a bank account in Cyprus again. Thats part of a new directive :)

Under the new directive, Cyprus Banks are allowed to open / maintain an account for a company that would otherwise qualify as a 'Shell', if the following conditions are satisfied:

- The bank has adequate supporting documentation that the company is engaged in legal activities
- The identity of the ultimate beneficial owner is clear

Reactions: bombaelefant
You may approach some of the agents around here or google. We will not allow sales related questions or answers here ;)

Yes just today I got informed that Cyprus, Seychelles and even HK companies are able to open a bank account in Cyprus again. Thats part of a new directive :)

Under the new directive, Cyprus Banks are allowed to open / maintain an account for a company that would otherwise qualify as a 'Shell', if the following conditions are satisfied:

- The bank has adequate supporting documentation that the company is engaged in legal activities
- The identity of the ultimate beneficial owner is clear

Do you know which banks are accepting them? I was banking with RCB bank and they closed my account even though I am doing proper business (although not in Cyprus but in Sweden with a permanent establishment in Sweden -so, no taxes paid to Cyprus-).

What business are you into?

Latest Threads