Our valued sponsor

Trading (mainly equities) offshore??

russelw65

May 26, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,

Firstly, thanks for all the wealth of information on here. I am new, but I've spent the whole day trawling through threads about offshore structures, bank accounts etc and it is impressive how much you all know, so thanks. I thought it is easiest just explaining my situation. From reading, it sounds like every situation has nuances and there is never one single easy answer.

I would like to set-up an offshore company with an offshore bank account. With this bank account I would like to trade, largely futures and UK/EU shares (NB: trade, not buy and hold). I want to do that with my own funds, anonymously and paying as little (no?) tax as possible. If I need to keep the profits offshore that is fine, but it would be helpful to access them from time to time (bank card? debit card?) wherever I may be. I travel a lot and am based in the UK. The investment would be small to start with (>50k) and I am keen to keep cost down.

Where would be a good combination?

A lot of people have mentioned Seychelles to me and also Puerto Rico. The latter makes me nervous because of the USA's ever extending legal creep!

Thanks in advance.

Latest Threads