Our valued sponsor

Trading metals and diamonds in Offshore company how can it be done?

userx

Offshore Agent
Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone knows how to get into the Diamond business? I have heard it is very risky and brutal to get into that business. That's way I wonder if my privacy and personal protection is better if trading goes with Offshore company rather than everyone knowing me?

So you want to enter the Antwerpen diamond business? Pretty interesting, let us please know the outcome. I've been reading alot about this topic because of personal interest.

userx said:
Does anyone knows how to get into the Diamond business? I have heard it is very risky and brutal to get into that business. That's way I wonder if my privacy and personal protection is better if trading goes with Offshore company rather than everyone knowing me?
I don't know nothing about the Diamond business but they may not care at all what corporation type you are trading with. So a Seychelles company for privacy reasons may be what you are looking for. On the other hand, it seems that a huge portion of trust is required to enter such business so maybe a onshore company or at least a Cyprus company will look better taking into consideration the image of your business.

A Cyprus company may properly be the best way to start, if you have the money available required to enter the Diamond business then 10% corporate tax will not kill your business strategy.

Latest Threads