Our valued sponsor

Question Tranfers funds to onshore

Stanislaski

Dec 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi, i want transfer my offshore founds to onshore in EU location.

This is my setup

offshore company and relative EMI located outside EU

bridge (from and to EMI account) is an advcash verified by third person but on my control

with this bridge i convert USD to BTC and send to other cryptoexchange NO CRS like Kuna or other NGO accounts like solution adopted with advcash

send the btc to onshore exchange registred like personal account (onshore in EU)

transfer this founds slowly in the time at my onshore local UE bank account

I know this procedure is really complicated but if the privvacy is guaranteed, it's already good also if will pay too much fee

If are other solutions much simple, take me advice

thx

Is it not possible to just take out as cash via the credit card from the Advcash account you manage? It's a card on another nalew so you should be fine.

Also... You are funding your own personal account, is this safe? If they ask from where the money comes frome?
Your limited to maximum withdrawal per day, and the card belongs to MasterCard its going to flag up on their system eventually with withdrawal every day.

Open a coinbase pro account exchange some other coins on the app and then if anyone asks, you trade crypto.

Buy XMR convert to BTC. Send to the desired exchange and cash out.
Does not work that easy if he wants to do it well. But it is the right direction.
Your limited to maximum withdrawal per day, and the card belongs to MasterCard its going to flag up on their system eventually with withdrawal every day.

Open a coinbase pro account exchange some other coins on the app and then if anyone asks, you trade crypto.
Coinbase pro is not the best way.

@Stanislaski How much money are we talking about?

Does not work that easy if he wants to do it well. But it is the right direction.

Coinbase pro is not the best way.

@Stanislaski How much money are we talking about?
The easiest way depending on the make up of his structure would be a loan to his onshore company.

Too many factors to contend with but the main ones are.

Amount
Where offshore
Where onshore
Nationality
Current residency

If he wants to put it in crypto and cash out slowly then it's an OTC transaction to crypto. Chain is broken and then he can cash out slowly.

The easiest way depending on the make up of his structure would be a loan to his onshore company.

Too many factors to contend with but the main ones are.

Amount
Where offshore
Where onshore
Nationality
Current residency

If he wants to put it in crypto and cash out slowly then it's an OTC transaction to crypto. Chain is broken and then he can cash out slowly.

I'm ok with offshore structure, amount total is over 50k monthly in offshore country with turnover off 8-10k with onshore

Onshore is in EU, in my country tax by exchange or trading of crypto are free tax if are under 51€ of average stock and for not over 7 days

well, i want to break the lines from LLC to my personal entity in my offshore country, or with third part account by advcash and to exchange XMR>BTC with no kyc exchange, finally cash out it local exchange with pixxpay

well, i want to break the lines from LLC to my personal entity in my offshore country, or with third part account by advcash and to exchange XMR>BTC with no kyc exchange, finally cash out it local exchange with pixxpay
Buy Bitcoin -> Exchange Bitcoin for Monero -> Receive Monero in a holding wallet -> Send your Monero to a new wallet -> Fund the exchange

Once your Monero has been sent to the last wallet, you are 99% safe to make a purchase anonymously. This is because once your Monero goes from holding wallet #1 to holding wallet #2 the chain has been broken. Up until Monero wallet #1 there is a very small chance of it being traced back to you, once you send it to the second Monero wallet there is no way to track where the funds were sent there on unless there is a huge oversight or bug within the Monero cryptocurrency.

I was too lazy to write this on my own so i took it from the guide of someone else.

But receiving such amounts on your local bank account will raise questions offcourse...
Exactly. So he needs to do some extra work to have the right answers.

Reactions: CaptK