Our valued sponsor

Transfer 100% legal from UE to Armenia or Georgia

Btraveler

Pro Member
Sep 19, 2019
Visit site
Hello there!

I have a business running in Spain with all 100% legal and I also have some money in my personal bank account. I want to make investment on real estate (buy-reform-sell) most probably in Georgia or Armenia (I have people which is almost family, so everything ok on that side). Which is the best and less-efective way to do that:

- Right make a transfer from my spanish company to the armenian or georgian person or company that will make all the process there. I think this will be very costly, because my EU country Spain will claim for every cent of profit and I wonder it will be very difficult to put all in white paper 100% legal and clear to the spanish government
- Make the same as my spanish company, but my person directly. I think same problem if not worse
- Open a new company in UK (before they go out the EU) or in Estonia, for example (the are both low cost setup). So I can put money from my company in Spain to that company in Eu country. So the UK or Estonian company can invest in that with less problem. I don't know if I'll be taxed again in Spain or in Estonia...
- I also have a LLC opened with USA Bank, but the problem is how can I transfer money from my spanish company to there in order to not disclose details of the USA company in my name...

Reactions: John Andrews
Why not open a company in Georgia for this? Either in your name or perhaps as a subsidiary of the Spanish company (maybe you can later buy it off the Spanish company for some low amount)

Also, instead of paying for a nominee in Georgia, ask someone from your family and use their address too if possible. This should fulfil CRS rules in Spain.

Hello there @mange38 The fact is that in Armenia if you make the investment in real estate as a company, you have to pay all taxes. However, if you do it as individual, there are No taxes (it will be done by individual of my confidence in there). So I need a legal mode of make a loan from my spanish company to that person. But I prefer an intermediary company for not to declare all the benefits, of course...And for transfer like 80K from my spanish company to outside eurozone, I need contract or similar to tax authorities can keep track of it. I supposed the best way is an intermediary company of mine which uses the cash and gets back the money to spanish company with a little interest from borrowing the money (like 3% on lent money)

Can't your company in Spain give a loan to you (natural person), using which you can invest in real estate in Georgia? Pay it out to your personal IBAN in Spain, then open a bank account in Georgia and transfer it there. I'd also register the IBAN with Spanish tax authorities just to make sure it's all legal.

Well, the investment is in Armenia and as far as I know I would have to make a contract between me and the person who will be there and then spanish government will be controlling all tax and process I think. I want to avoid that and only pay officially a 3% as interests from that person to me and the rest of benefits leave in Armenia to work with out of legal tax scope

Latest Threads