Our valued sponsor

Transfers outside SEPA

MrTony

Pro Member
Dec 14, 2017
BVI
Visit site
Could somebody advise EMI, which provide a possibility to send money outside SEPA (e.g. Serbia, Ukraine etc.) and the sender will be the Company (not the name of EMI)?

Transferwise support said, that they give such possibility. Anybody tried?

As I understand Mistertango can't do this.
To which countries I can send the transfer from my Mistertango account?

What about LeuPay?
Their online support can't make it out.

Any comments or advice are welcome)

Reactions: xMarcel
Could you kindly get some short review of MyPos. Is this classic EMI, such as Leupay, Mistertango, ePayments etc.?
At first sight, they look like a twin of Leupay (fees, design, support).

MyPOS is very similar to Leupay (in fact, it is a second project of Leupay, they even have shared support call center)

MyPOS is even better than Leupay, because:
1) They have UK IBANs instead of Bolgarian in Leupay
2) They have a lot of options for cards processing (payment buttons, online invoices, POS terminals)

also, it has all features that Leupay has

Reactions: MrTony
Leupay - they have such an opportunity. I myself sent a payment a couple of hours ago to the company in Russia.
MyPOS - I have not heard anything about them - but they really have joint support vs LeuPay. When calling on their (leupay) number in the UK - just need to click on different buttons to take a MyPOS support.

And as I understand, just like Leupay, they are the SATA Bank Malta project.

they have no any connection with Sata right now
they work through Bolgarian Icard

MyPOS issues onw IBANs

Could somebody advise EMI, which provide a possibility to send money outside SEPA (e.g. Serbia, Ukraine etc.) and the sender will be the Company (not the name of EMI)?

Transferwise support said, that they give such possibility. Anybody tried?

As I understand Mistertango can't do this.
To which countries I can send the transfer from my Mistertango account?

What about LeuPay?
Their online support can't make it out.

Any comments or advice are welcome)

Sending money outside SEPA will require SWIFT access from user side.
Usually EMI have SWIFT access through their 3rd bank accounts, because it more complex comparing to the SEPA.
So, sending outside of SEPA is possible with EMI (for example with LeuPay, Epayments, etc), but when recipient will receive money he will see sender info as a EMI name, not your company name.
If you want to have access to SWIFT with own name, you simply need to search EMI which will provide wire deposit details with name of your company, not the name of EMI. If you will look to deposit details for wire transfers, EMI usually provide 'own' bank details, not your company name.
I doubt that such EMI is present now.

Reactions: xMarcel
If you want to have access to SWIFT with own name, you simply need to search EMI which will provide wire deposit details with name of your company, not the name of EMI. If you will look to deposit details for wire transfers, EMI usually provide 'own' bank details, not your company name.
I doubt that such EMI is present now.

Leupay, MyPOS, Transferwise, Revolut have direct SWIFT

Went over these quickly, if anyone's interested:
  • Citfin - A czech company, no English option on site, site not updated since 2010.
  • Vialet - Interesting find, but in beta it seems? Licensed in Lithuania. Fees currently undeclared. No proper account opening form, just a contact form and "we'll get back to you". Will keep an eye on it.
  • EuroPay - For high risk businesses and the fees reflect it.
  • Cauri - Appears focused on providing a card payments system/API at high fees.
  • Monezia - Crypto friendly. Registration only possible by invitation.
There's also:
  • Moneta - Seems interesting but fees aren't shown. Poland based. Tried to sign up a while ago and got no response, perhaps it's time to try again.
  • Sepaga - Another potentially interesting one, operating via Cyprus. Tried to sign up and got a very long sign-up form as PDF and KYC requirements, which need to be provided by email (=unsafe). Possible but slightly annoying opening process at the moment.

Want to add to this list Moneynetint. But don't know exactly - could they transfer funds outside SEPA.
They can, but their fees are probably very high. Their main clientele are binary options companies, so super high risk with class action suits all over the place. Most employees and executives are Israeli and they have an office in Israel, all makes sense in connection to binary options.

They can, but their fees are probably very high. Their main clientele are binary options companies, so super high risk with class action suits all over the place. Most employees and executives are Israeli and they have an office in Israel, all makes sense in connection to binary options.

Thought they are east european based.
So i dont know how they refused all my applications with different compsnies