Our valued sponsor

TransferWise and PayPal does not work.

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I created a UK PayPal account for the UK Paypal account and when I tried the first transaction after adding the TW GBP account to PayPal it went thru, it was only 25 EUR - then I made another one in the amount of 100 euro and the blocked the account for 72 hours.

Today I received the below message from paypal hi%#

Your bank has let us know that you can’t use your bank account ending in XXXXto fund PayPal payments. If you already have a card linked to your PayPal account, we’ll use it to fund your future payments.

"How to make future payments with PayPal"

So pretty much useless then!

but you can't send from TW to paypal right ?
I don't know they didn't send the 100 euro to the TW account yet. So I will be waiting for PP to get back tomorrow hopefully.

yes i found this issue
but its related to funding only

my test was on the uk Paypal along with my uk tw account

i request to withdraw 100 pounds
at 8:15
at 8:16 i got email from paypal that i request the money to bank
at 8;17 i got email from tw that money in account

u can add ur tw debit card to be funding the pp account but you will have double fees

but for getting the money its work perfect, next test will be on australian paypal

There is a help article on TW website, and they clearly state that you can withdraw from paypal to TW, but you can't send from TW to paypal (as in fund your account), you will need to fund your account with a bank account from the same country your paypal is based in ...

I thought you were talking about checking out via paypal (and selecting your TW account as the payment method) .. I don't know if that works ..

Great.. the first 100 EUR receive so I initiated the next one, again the system say I have to wait 72 hours for this transaction to be approved.. :( Does someone know why it is so?

PayPal say that. First I thought it was just the first transaction but now, the second transaction and they came back again, this time, it can take up to 72 hours and not it will take 72 hours eek¤%& It's a new accounts but still.

PayPal say that. First I thought it was just the first transaction but now, the second transaction and they came back again, this time, it can take up to 72 hours and not it will take 72 hours eek¤%& It's a new accounts but still.
in which country is this?! i have from UAE and UK but never say like this, but they just mention that this process can take 3 to 5 days, =D and my bank hold one of them for 45days but in general all things are ok they never ask me for that.

only for new i was having one limit is daily 500$ but now even with new after verification its removed.

As I say UK Ltd and UK PayPal account and UK TransferWise account. All UK even VPN and SMS is UK, that's why I wonder what's the problem is.

Transfers from PP to TW below 30 GBP went through without delays ja334¤¤#

As I say UK Ltd and UK PayPal account and UK TransferWise account. All UK even VPN and SMS is UK, that's why I wonder what's the problem is.

Transfers from PP to TW below 30 GBP went through without delays ja334¤¤#

Ya same here

But no vpn i order full rdp just for this =_= 16 euro lol

Yes its fast 100gbp in 2 mint

Also for debit card, how to get while iam not a usa nor eu person!! And suggestions

Please get back to topic or I will have to clean the thread which I would like to avoid. Thanks!

they have still limited my account even I have lfited the account with Revolut and TransferWise GBP account and TW confirmed the account will work with PayPal for direct debit.

Strange thing. Is there any EMI account you know about that will work with PayPal without the limits? I can still only transfer max £23 at a time and receive right away without delays, anything above will take 3 days :(

they have still limited my account even I have lfited the account with Revolut and TransferWise GBP account and TW confirmed the account will work with PayPal for direct debit.

Strange thing. Is there any EMI account you know about that will work with PayPal without the limits? I can still only transfer max £23 at a time and receive right away without delays, anything above will take 3 days :(
I try with 300 pounds before yesterday its work fine!!
I apply for debit card and hopefully they approve my application and try again to increase the limits