Our valued sponsor

TransferWise and PayPal does not work.

Looks like you will have to be patient and age the account. Now I'm able to withdraw 150 GBP with only a little waiting time (10 - 30 minutes) that was 3 days before.

So it seem to be good news.

@WoWNull your posting is like you tumbling around in all of it and don't have any connections at all to my posts, not sure what's wrong.

Looks like you will have to be patient and age the account. Now I'm able to withdraw 150 GBP with only a little waiting time (10 - 30 minutes) that was 3 days before.
ya that's great
I was doing like every 4 to 5 days to do withdraw

@WoWNull your posting is like you tumbling around in all of it and don't have any connections at all to my posts, not sure what's wrong.
hhh I didn't understand this clearly, but I am just trying to share my experience with things along with all posts, and try to build relation with people here, anyhow I got a lot of information and I hope I can do the same to other people.

@<<snippet>> you need to age the PayPal account to lift the delays slowly or you can call them and ask them to verify your account with ID and what else they may request so they will lift all limits immediately.
Thank you, have been doing other projects so I will try this next weekend to see if I can get it work.

Latest Threads