Our valued sponsor

TransferWise introducing fees for EUR balances

Hi Martin, how would you recommend to stash money these days, given that getting them out in cash is also becoming increasingly difficult, especially for large sums?

Very good question but please ask on new thread and tag me in so we don't mess up this thread.

Btw I made the -3% interest rate call back in April 2019 (see below) so its not COVID that is influencing this call as it was made way before that. It's a longer term view of interest rates in US, debt etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: VESTANON
Time to update my prediction I made in Sept 2019 which came true again.

I think USD rates are going to -3% if Trump wins election ja334¤¤#. How about that for negative interest rates smi(&%. Will make ECB negative rates that TW is passing on seem like nothing.
@Martin Everson the long awaited update...Niiiiicccceeeeee thu&¤# cig-:,

Max Keiser was the first to talk about them that I saw with ZIRP and NIRP.

I followed Max for years on Keiser report. He and his wife Stacy have called it right time and time again.

Reactions: polonieth and kkein
Who would have ever though negative interest rates would be a thing if you'd asked them 10 years ago? Max Keiser was the first to talk about them that I saw with ZIRP and NIRP.

I followed Max for years on Keiser report. He and his wife Stacy have called it right time and time again.

Thanks guys for teaching about this awesome channel to us.. I didn't know about it and it's very illuminating, and essentially confirming, with facts and solid analyses, feelings that i have had for two decades and that OFC mainstream media consistently denied.

trasferwise is a scam , they c keep on randomly close accounts and keep funds with compliance then they invest them in highyeld bonds and while you are suffering they make money , this is not a secret any more
This is possible though. If you have a business that is illegal or where you wouldn't stand a chance in court, then they probably try to do that. Otherwise i doubt they dare keeping your money as they risk a sentence that is the end for them.