DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts

UAE-EU Group involve in a scam of a fake Offshore Sekerbank ?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

NEC

I had contacted UAE-EU Group to open a bank account for an HKG company.
I paid them 1700 usd for their service. They end up to intruce me to Sekerbank Cyprus who was not actually not the real Şekerbank. The website is such an obvious fraud, email was different than website, phone number in Cyprus end up to be a Emirate immigration phone number. I couldn't believe that website is how a bank like Şekerbank would communicate, the English is bad and the promises they make are nonsensical. All the documents are either cookie-cutter templates or copied from other banks.
When they granted me a bank account without any official document within 2 hours with la ogin and passwor I got worried. And after sharing my worry with UAE-EU Group sharing screen shot of the anomalies and they answer me :
« Thank you for your email, Please be advised that we already have several clients using this bank, with no issues that we are aware of.
Please see their updated website :********* so you can also make your own evaluation »
It was clear for me that their bank but a Fishing scam with a fake bank website, fake account number...
I contacted the real Şekerbank Turkey via a Turkish friend and they confirmed him that the Offshore site is a fake and they have no relations with sbankoffshore.com and they recommended to avoid any kind of cooperation with that organisation.
After Sharing that with UAE-EU Group, they were still trying to convince me that I was wrong by sharing with me bank document with « certificats ». Now they are treating me if I will share those information on Trust pilot and other website.
I can't figure if they are absolute moron agents but they are too educate for that, so maybe criminals? The agents must get a commission. Unscrupulous or incompetent agents don't ask questions, especially when the commission is high, my lawyer in Dubai will figure it out soon. I am very worried because I Have shared with them copies of my passport, ID, contracts, Bank account details and so many private an corporate documents that can be used against me.
offshorecorptalkcom/threads/seker-bank-offshore-sbankoffshore-com-any-info-about-this-financial-institution.31681/

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
I am very worried because I Have shared with them copies of my passport, ID, contracts, Bank account details and so many private an corporate documents that can be used against me.

So sad. They will use your personal details to open accounts elsewhere to commit fraud, money laundering , various other crimes or even terrorism financing. Thats the reality. You need to be careful in future.

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Good luck.

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Any suggestion?

They scammed you and they are sitting there laughing at you all the while playing ignorant like they don't know what happened. Sorry but they knew exactly what they were doing to you. Basic due diligence would have shown to them that the bank site is nonsense. They only want to convince you that it is not there fault.

After Sharing that with UAE-EU Group, they were still trying to convince me that I was wrong by sharing with me bank document with « certificats ».

This is where they are taking this piss out of you when you say this.

Live and learn and move on from this. You got $1700 of education old)(#.

NEC

That’s what I’m doing, just need to drop charges to be able to prove the fraud in case they wrong do..

NEC

Hello Dear, how can
They scammed you and they are sitting there laughing at you all the while playing ignorant like they don't know what happened. Sorry but they knew exactly what they were doing to you. Basic due diligence would have shown to them that the bank site is nonsense. They only want to convince you that it is not there fault.

This is where they are taking this piss out of you when you say this.

Live and learn and move on from this. You got $1700 of education old)(#.
Hello Dear, is it possible to erase a post ?

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif
Offshore Bank Accounts