Our valued sponsor

UAE OTC crypto traders. Need to buy USDT

0.2 is the standard for most p2p transactions nowadays. Even local exchanges quote USDT spot at that range (to which you must add their various fees).
That's 20 USD profit on a 10k trade. Last time I checked you spend 20 USD on fees. Please send me a website where someone is selling loads so I can buy from them and sell for 5% to someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: Jorozey and tolstoy
That's 20 USD profit on a 10k trade. Last time I checked you spend 20 USD on fees. Please send me a website where someone is selling loads so I can buy from them and sell for 5% to someone else.
Binance P2P has at least a few million AED a day. You may have to stitch it together from a few people at that quantity. This is an established and liquid market, and it's on par as many other crypto supply markets servicing the region. If you think you can get anything sold at 5% you've got another thing coming.

Reactions: NgonBoRe
Binance P2P has at least a few million AED a day. You may have to stitch it together from a few people at that quantity. This is an established and liquid market, and it's on par as many other crypto supply markets servicing the region. If you think you can get anything sold at 5% you've got another thing coming.
Not all of us are based in Dubai and not all buyers/investors are concerned with setting up accounts, verifications, confirmations, working with banks etc. Some people pay 2-3%+ to have someone else do the work for them, and they just to receive their coins in their wallets at the end. So there is bread for all.

Reactions: NgonBoRe
Actually, I have a client in NZ I'm selling Bitcoin to for 7%. As for that other thing, it's not dangerous as long as it's predictable.

0.2% ROFL.....

Yeah worth the hassle for an ilegal transaction or do you have a license as exchanger ?
0.1% is already the fee when buying USDT at Binance at the exchange directly

provide at 2.5% and i will flood you with customers

0.2% ROFL.....

Yeah worth the hassle for an ilegal transaction or do you have a license as exchanger ?
0.1% is already the fee when buying USDT at Binance at the exchange directly

Exactly. There's certainly different ways of going about business and each have their costs either implicit or explicit. The rate I cited is one where everything is transparent and above board. There's a big market for that so if OP was able to go that route he could certainly buy USDT at the cited 0.2% rate. While Binance I don't think Binance accepts AED deposits, many Binance P2P merchants including myself do. Other reputable GCC online exchanges do as well, I think BitOasis has the most liquid USDT<-> AED pair for around +0.05% plus fees.

If you are serious about the 2.5% offer feel free to hit me up.

If trades need good and deep liquidity with fixed rate price %, and they have a genuine need and capacity to purchase l'd be happy to assist.