UAE Residency with hotel address

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

NicolasMaduro

Entrepreneur
Seems like there is still a few banks in UAE opening personal bank accounts without utility bill
and only a UAE residency visa.

My question is. What is the address on the bank statement and do any other countries/bank accept only a
bank statement as proof of address or is UAE residents required to provide more proof than an EU resident?

Novice

Seems like there is still a few banks in UAE opening personal bank accounts without utility bill
and only a UAE residency visa.

My question is. What is the address on the bank statement and do any other countries/bank accept only a
bank statement as proof of address or is UAE residents required to provide more proof than an EU resident?
Can you name these few banks please?
ENBD is one as one of the replies said. Which other banks allow this?

Au999

I opened an account with CBD and gave hotel address. Only reason they wanted it was so courier could deliver my debit card, check my ID and take my thumb print. After that everything is online with app and codes sent by SMS.

Au999

But if you had decided to pick up a debit card yourself at the bank, the address wouldn't have been needed?
I wasn't given that option. Applying online generated an SMS saying card would be printed and delivered. Got another SMS saying time, then guy came to hotel.

Actually scratch that, first time he came to hotel I didn't have my residents card, so he left. I went to bank next day, bank guy said nothing he could do as it was an 'online only' application and I had to just get another courier delivery - which went perfectly couple days later. From all of that I assume with a CBD app application there's no branch visit. Other banks may be different..

Last edited: