Our valued sponsor

UK company & BREXIT

topshore

Nov 16, 2017
France
Visit site
Hello there,
I am EU citizen and now would like register company in UK. Does it make sense because BREXIT.
Is it still easy and safe? Can I have problems with bank in Italy or not? For not we not have problems with banks.
How looks after BREXIT?

King Regards

What about freedom of establishment/place of effective management? I think EU residents will have to "redomicile" their substanceless UK Ltds to an EU country instead...

As someone mentioned on this forum before (and I hope it's right), the UK after Brexit might become one more pure tax haven in Europe. fin4774"

Reactions: James Turner
What about freedom of establishment/place of effective management? I think EU residents will have to "redomicile" their substanceless UK Ltds to an EU country instead...
Freedom of establishment means that a EU person can open a company in another eu country without getting any special permission. Uk does not require any permission from anybody to open a company there, so that will not change after Brexit.

Place of effective management refers to taxes and that's not directly related to EU. Most eu countries will consider another company, also eu companies, tax resident if it's managed from there.
So if you were running a UK company from another EU country and thought that was OK then you misunderstood.

Reactions: James Turner