Our valued sponsor

UK company with fake darks?

zahir

Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I want some clarifications about creating a UK company with fake darks? any experienced with that?

I'm not from The EU or US, I can get fake UK identity: passport, national identity card, utility bill and bank statement

This setup is for payment processing purpose, I don't want to create company, but payment processors require to upload documents about company registration etc...

And how the taxes are paid when using fake darks with UK company?

If you have better suggestions that would be helpful.

Thanks

Forget it, they require video identification today for the UK formation, so your fake documents will not work for that purpose.

I realize there are still options to avoid the video verification depending on how and who you approach to help you with the company setup.

Not even your ID. Or has this changed recently?
You have to provide ID to the agent that help you, I don't know how the process is if you as an foreigner try to register the company directly with the authority in charge for it.

You have to provide ID to the agent that help you, I don't know how the process is if you as an foreigner try to register the company directly with the authority in charge for it.
Yes, I know. Most agents require your ID and utility bill for KYC purposes. I had an agent outside of London that did not really bother, but those are rear.

The Companies House (registrar) does not require anything at all. You can do everything online, but you need a UK address. If I am not mistaken the fee is around 11 Pounds.

That's a problem for me too, I made UK LTD on dark today on 1st Formations: UK Company Formation and Registration £12.99 they asked me to confirm identity via some mobile app which requires selfie and video etc, I told them I wanna get the refund, they told me we can't refund you money in that case, can you blacklist that website in some thread?
Uou want them blacklisted because you couldn't fraudulently open a company with fake documents?

w
Looking for something like this also but have my real info though !! If anyone have good agent that he can recommend personal message many thanks
why not use the 1stformations if you have no problem providing your documents.

I sent them like 160 pounds
did you check if their T&C's cause perhaps on the small print they might have it there . so if you agreed to the terms and conditions its good night, they have pocketed the money. Provide a selfie or anything else they want or lose your ££££

That's a problem for me too, I made UK LTD on dark today on 1st Formations: UK Company Formation and Registration £12.99 they asked me to confirm identity via some mobile app which requires selfie and video etc, I told them I wanna get the refund, they told me we can't refund you money in that case, can you blacklist that website in some thread?
hi,
you don't need to make the confir id via app juste senf them a certified copy of the id and the samenthing for you prouf of residence.
i have open 2 company this week by this way.
best regards

Reactions: yngmind