Our valued sponsor

UK Notarized Passport - Date, Address, Phone Number

Benjamin0

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi !

A question !

For UK notarized passport, I want to see a sample, particularly elements below the passport. Being aware of the following elements and how they look like:

1. ''certified true copy of the original'' or ''certified true copy of the original as seen by me'' black font in capital text
2. hand written signature located below ''certified...''
3. full name of notary person (capital text, black font) located below signature
4. ''united kingdom'' text in black capital font located below full name of notary person

So 1., 2., 3., 4 are BELOW the passport, at around the middle of the bottom (talking about locations on paper).

Then on the right side of 1., 2., 3., 4. (also below the entire passport but on under the left bottom edge of passport) is the STAMP which consist of two blue circles (outer, inner):

5. capital blue font ''notary public'' on the top of outer circle
6. two '' * '' symbols in the center but still in outer circle's area; one '' * '' on the left side and another '' * '' on the right side
7. capital blue font ''united kingdom'' on the bottom of outer circle
8. capital blue font on full name of notary on the top of inner circle
9. capital blue font ''commission no'' in the center of inner circle
10. capital blue font - the actual code (commission no) at the bottom of inner circle

MY QUESTION:

I know i could have asked that without typing everything of the above but anyway: Could anyone please show me what other elements does UK notarized passport have? I would need answer in image as text won't help. Particularly, but not only, I would like to see:

date
phone number of notary
address of notary

where on the paper are those, how they look like (font style) etc? If you can show me a sample, it would be highly appreciated! You can hide the actual passport. To emphasize again: I would need image file from you please. Text reply won't help me.

Latest Threads