Our valued sponsor

UK PO box/forwarding address

There are college portals where you can ask young people if they want to earn some quick money to receive letters. Or if you know someone there as described by someone else on this forum already, then you can get the mail send there. It's the most secure way to do it.

Yes. The guy behind it has a history with dissolving companies and the login portal doesn't work properly. Forwarding takes about 3/4 days and you will not receive any notification about it's status. In that sense, it is less professional to my liking because I would expect a properly configured website, 24 hours forward service and notification update once the order has been shipped.

However, he get's the job done and atm that's all I need.

Yes. The guy behind it has a history with dissolving companies and the login portal doesn't work properly. Forwarding takes about 3/4 days and you will not receive any notification about it's status. In that sense, it is less professional to my liking because I would expect a properly configured website, 24 hours forward service and notification update once the order has been shipped.

However, he get's the job done and atm that's all I need.
so shady.
I'll need more reviews before trusting him

Who do you expect to work on Sundays? - have seen users before complaining while pople don't activate a service or send a product on Sundays and Hollidays ;)

lol. i know, but no email, thank you for paying and joining, can't logon my account.
that stuff are automatically done.

like if i register here in 3AM i can still logon my account without waiting to you....

I open account, massage them in WA 2-3 times and very responsive.
For now they are 3 weeks in vacation, so my stuff are there waiting to be deliver.
Once i will get my mail i will let u know.

There website is worst i saw. But they give good support.
And they are still stable?

Website is only for putting your info and simple stuff.
I wasn't able to register and get to my profile so i email them (and WA massage) and they explain me what to do.
Most imported is to see that work.
one problem that i do see is that they have only 1 address, so when they get bigger u will have many users using same address and that can flag PayPal, Skrill and so

Latest Threads