Our valued sponsor

unionpay as a Chinese company

countryfree

Sep 24, 2017
Visit site
Just when I was considering opening an account... My banks charge much higher fees than EMIs, but at least I'm sleeping well, because I know my services would not be shut down without any warning.
My main bank is more than 100 years old. Age is a good sign for financial companies.

i missed MT train but wirecard created a lot of issues the last 2 years , there is no future for prepaid cards it's seem .
let see if a non-eu provider / non crypto hater roll out with new cards next year , hopefully the site will not be crypto themed so someone can wire money from bank and load with emi's cards that against crypto .

i missed MT train but wirecard created a lot of issues the last 2 years , there is no future for prepaid cards it's seem .
let see if a non-eu provider / non crypto hater roll out with new cards next year , hopefully the site will not be crypto themed so someone can wire money from bank and load with emi's cards that against crypto .

If you want to setup a niche:

Take MisterTango's product portfolio, setup a Swiss licensed EMI, get a UnionPay issueing license, offer 1 real bank office with deposit boxes.

Indeed unionpay as a Chinese company might be the way to go forward as an alternative to U.S hegemony via VISA and MasterCard networks. But then again it is China :(.

Reactions: extremedox101
Indeed unionpay as a Chinese company might be the way to go forward as an alternative to U.S hegemony via VISA and MasterCard networks. But then again it is China :(.
I don't have problem with a Chinese company for smaller amounts, if they offer good rates it is a no brainer.
Is there any reason why Unionpay would be blocked in Europe as well? Or can they work better, without external pressure?

There were MANY different prepaid cards and providers in Europe, like 50 different names - but in the end almost all had the same solution - some card issuer somewhere in Gibraltar, Mastercard or VISA got angry at the issuer and blocked them. Also some AML directive basically banned all anonymous prepaid cards in European Union

Nope: China UnionPay to enter European market

Starts issueing in December for continental Europe.
has this relevance to Mister Tango?

has this relevance to Mister Tango?

I don't have problem with a Chinese company for smaller amounts, if they offer good rates it is a no brainer.
Is there any reason why Unionpay would be blocked in Europe as well? Or can they work better, without external pressure?

There were MANY different prepaid cards and providers in Europe, like 50 different names - but in the end almost all had the same solution - some card issuer somewhere in Gibraltar, Mastercard or VISA got angry at the issuer and blocked them. Also some AML directive basically banned all anonymous prepaid cards in European Union
Is this a question in regards to Mister Tango?

Latest Threads