Our valued sponsor

Urgently advice offshore company in HongKong?

You will make a research on the many TIEA's Hong Kong has signed, if privacy and anonymity matters then you won't go there to incorporate your offshore company.

HK company doesnt protect privacy... You may need a Seychelles Holding company to act as nominee director and shareholder for the HK company

But HK company has something else that might work.. The paypal use...:angel: If you need PAYPAL for your job, go to Honk Kong..

But HK company has something else that might work.. The paypal use.../forum/images/smilies/A%20S%20angel.gif If you need PAYPAL for your job, go to Honk Kong..
That is actually good news, did you tried it? if so, please post here about how you did is possible.

Last edited:
i ve found a local Hong Kong agent that offers this as a package but the prices are very high.. For the full package u need about 3500 euros.

The full package includes:

i.) A Seychelles IBC to act as a nominee director and shareholder

ii.) A Hong Trading Company

iii) 2 Hong Kong bank accounts ( 1 for the Seychelles company to take the dividends + 1 for the Hong Kong company )

iv) A Hong Kong Vpn connection

v) A Hong Kong physical resident to act as a contact person for the paypal

vi) virtual office in Hong Kong (It is needed for a company to have a phone number, address etc for beeing accepted from sites like paypal etc)

vii) Accounting, auditing etc

Please remark that I m also not sure 100% that it will work because of the Vpn. Vpn companies' ips sometimes are blocked of the paypal... Anyway it has the same possibilities to work as it would work for a UK company with the owner connecting to paypal account from his personal country, or for a cyprus company etc...

I m trying for months to find out a solution about all these for a company selling e books

:cry:

When i ll fix my structure i ll then write an ebook how this is achieved... Hahaha

Hong Kong seems to be the place for many expat consultants and for large corporations, only problem is that you have to visit the bank there to open an account. And who do you choose for your company service provider to help register the HK company there, I mean, who are you going to trust?