Our valued sponsor

US citizen, need to be paid through entity, but FBI says no.

lockdown

Apr 4, 2022
usa
Visit site
Sorry for the generic title.

I'm currently forbidden by the US Government from making a livable wage. I found a company that's willing to pay me my wages through any entity that I setup. Obviously, said entity can't be linked to me, or I could lose my freedom.

What's the best way to go about this, if anything? Wages are in the $xxx,xxx range.

I'm currently forbidden by the US Government from making a livable wage. I found a company that's willing to pay me my wages through any entity that I setup. Obviously, said entity can't be linked to me, or I could lose my freedom.

What's the best way to go about this, if anything? Wages are in the $xxx,xxx range.
You need professional tax planning advice from a U.S. lawyer or CPA who specializes in offshore tax planning law, because your facts are far too general to make sense to anyone. A tax attorney is probably best, so that you have attorney-client privilege.

Sorry for showing up slightly late. @Golden Fleece is correct. Depending on your location, ask around in either DC, Nevada or Florida. Heck, take a look at a few of the names found in the Pandora Papers, a number are reputable law firms to this day. Don't even try South Dakota, they are expensive. Names? I normally don't do Nevada but try Thorn Law Group, Silver Law PLC, Black & Henderson, or Blackwell PLC. Not advertising, these are by no means of small stature and have litigation experience that translates into knowing what they are doing.