Our valued sponsor

US citizens who dont live in the US anymore and they dont pay US taxes?

jimhoe

Oct 16, 2018
Visit site
I more curious than anything because US tax laws are pretty draconian i more curious how us citizens do it. They what you to pay tax even if you don't live in the country anymore.L et's say you're a US citizen who no longers live in the states you have a second citizenship and live in Panama for example and you never plan to return. One day anyway the IRS contacts saying you own then taxes. Cant, you just say to then "f**k YOU no taxation without representation " lol. If you're never planning on returning to the states there nothing they can do right?I mean can they get Extradition for not paying your taxes?I know the US is powerful and has a lot of pull in a lot of countries and there know for doing shady s**t.If they can't get you for taxes they could make up that you broke some law and try to extradite you that way.

I just curious on what people take on this is and opinions .

One day anyway the IRS contacts saying you own then taxes. Cant, you just say to then "f**k YOU no taxation without representation " lol.

I wouldn't recommend telling them that nai¤%.

Even if you don't live in the US and are not a US Person but own US stocks or bonds you will have to pay inheritance tax to US if you die. They get you in the end.

That might be a gag for license plates but not recommended in communication with the IRS...

Check sites about Portugal Golden Visa etc there is some information there about general possibilities and law about US citizens that don't live in the US anymore.

Latest Threads