Our valued sponsor

US kills Payza

countryfree

Sep 24, 2017
Visit site
I have a Payza account, it was a service very similar to Skrill or Paypal. They offered a Mastercard and a great service of payment processing. It seems the US government didn't like it, and it has just killed it.

This domain name has been seized by DOJ - Homeland Security Investigations

You must be cautious when you choose a bank, or other financial service... I was lucky, I removed all my funds from my Payza and Skrill accounts after that last one decided to cancel my credit card. So money lost, but others weren't so lucky.

It seems that they operate in the US (maybe they allow US customer to do some wire transfert) without any licence.

I don't think the money is loose, but it's put in the light some additional risk when we use such company.

Seems that's what they are advising on their twitter account to use. eu domain.

Their twitter account says:

As some of you may be aware of already, Payza is currently dealing with some legal matters in the United States. We cannot give any specific details at this time, but please be aware that this is an accusation and it is NOT evidence of guilt.

Payza Support (@PayzaSupport) | Twitter

btw never heard of them before today but good luck to anyone who used them. Better hope you stayed within U.S law with your activity.

Reactions: W4rhol
Let this be a warning for anyone doing dirty cross border transactions in US or using US mailing addresses etc and thinking because you are outside the US you cannot be touched...lol. Look at the years behind bars these Nigerian scammers face...lottery numbers. Their lives are over!! Think twice.

Three Nigerian Nationals from South Africa Convicted in International Cyber Financial Fraud Scheme

Three Nigerian Nationals from South Africa Convicted in International Cyber Financial Fraud Scheme
Three Nigerian nationals, who in July 2015 were extradited from South Africa to the Southern District of Mississippi, were convicted today by a federal jury for their wide-ranging Internet fraud schemes.

Acting Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Blanco of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney Gregory K. Davis of the Southern District of Mississippi made the announcement.

Oladimeji Seun Ayelotan, 30, was convicted of conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud, and bank fraud, conspiracy to commit identity theft, access device fraud, and theft of U.S. government funds, two counts of mail fraud, and conspiracy to commit money laundering. Ayelotan faces up to 95 years in prison. Rasaq Aderoju Raheem, 31 was convicted of conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud, and bank fraud, conspiracy to commit identity theft, access device fraud, and theft of U.S. government funds, three counts of mail fraud, and conspiracy to commit money laundering. Raheem faces up to 115 years in prison. Femi Alexander Mewase, 45, was convicted of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and wire fraud, and conspiracy to commit identity theft, access device fraud, and theft of U.S. government funds. Mewase faces up to 25 years in prison. Sentencing for all three is set for May 24 in the Southern District of Mississippi.

Latest Threads