US Visa/MC plastic card provider for non resident non citizens?

extremedox101

Trusted Member
Business Angel
hi

is there straight forward way for non US citizen/non resident individual to get both visa+mc cards from north american emi ? i don't care if their bank is offshore .

my ultimate goal to topup these us cards with another card ,or if they accept refunds that would work too .

i'm not planing to visit the states to open bank account (although there is few options ,i think BOA).

same for europe it's not simple for me to travel there for bank account opening .

it's been 2 years of watching , i'm still not reading about emi that match specific criteria , as for US emi's i don't hear about them at all to dig them further .

@niggashit made a post about service called Bento .it's say it's accept US business but you can use card overseas.

ofcourse i'm just individual without a company . i found information about site delawareagency via checkinprice that open company for non residents. are sites like delwareagency legit not just scam ?

i don't want to open bank account from such sites because obviously that sound delusional .

only company if that may push more emis to do business .

i'm not sure where to find virtual card provider aswell after entropay exit . it was good privacy for miscellaneous payments and adult sites .

thanks

niggashit

Banned User
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
No provider will allow you to topup US cards with another card. Only wire or ACH possible!

extremedox101

Trusted Member
Business Angel
No provider will allow you to topup US cards with another card. Only wire or ACH possible!
thanks . that answer good part of my question , so i don't have to waste time looking for this.

what about EFT ? my current emi is candian and they walk with one leg , i doubt to have access to ACH , i'm not US customer .

otherwise there is feature to send funds from current account to card which pretty fast - instant this why i want to avoid swift,ach,eft.

UScorp

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
BoA is working remotely if you have a SSN , otherwise no chance . You can open a corporate /personal account with all banks in the US, but you need to be present

niggashit

Banned User
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
thanks . that answer good part of my question , so i don't have to waste time looking for this.

what about EFT ? my current emi is candian and they walk with one leg , i doubt to have access to ACH , i'm not US customer .

otherwise there is feature to send funds from current account to card which pretty fast - instant this why i want to avoid swift,ach,eft.

Canada Instant to Transferwise Borderless.
Convert CAD to GBP.
GBP Balance through UK faster payments to Fire.com Business Account.

For fire.com, you will need to create UK company.

niggashit

Banned User
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
hi

is there straight forward way for non US citizen/non resident individual to get both visa+mc cards from north american emi ? i don't care if their bank is offshore .

my ultimate goal to topup these us cards with another card ,or if they accept refunds that would work too .

i'm not planing to visit the states to open bank account (although there is few options ,i think BOA).

same for europe it's not simple for me to travel there for bank account opening .

it's been 2 years of watching , i'm still not reading about emi that match specific criteria , as for US emi's i don't hear about them at all to dig them further .

@niggashit made a post about service called Bento .it's say it's accept US business but you can use card overseas.

ofcourse i'm just individual without a company . i found information about site delawareagency via checkinprice that open company for non residents. are sites like delwareagency legit not just scam ?

i don't want to open bank account from such sites because obviously that sound delusional .

only company if that may push more emis to do business .

i'm not sure where to find virtual card provider aswell after entropay exit . it was good privacy for miscellaneous payments and adult sites .

thanks

Just create a company in USA if you want US cards.. it will cost maybe 500-1k max. Google top result is your friend!

extremedox101

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Just create a company in USA if you want US cards.. it will cost maybe 500-1k max. Google top result is your friend!
yes this fit the budget , which term i should google to not fall for any scam site?

Canada Instant to Transferwise Borderless.
Convert CAD to GBP.
GBP Balance through UK faster payments to Fire.com Business Account.

For fire.com, you will need to create UK company.
but is it easy to open business account with fire.com ? i have not done any company before . what kind of stuff emi's ask/request from new company or business .

the default currencies are usd/eur in the canadian emi , i often get euro in transferwise. i guess eur to gbp in this case .

regarding the US company formation , which type is better for my non resident LLC ?

UScorp

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
In general EMI's asking for the same stuff as traditional banks. Company docs , KYC for UBO's/ Directors etc . You can open a biz account at Revolut and use any currency. For the US corp my advice is always to form a Inc instead of an LLC.

Cetme308win

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
In general EMI's asking for the same stuff as traditional banks. Company docs , KYC for UBO's/ Directors etc . You can open a biz account at Revolut and use any currency. For the US corp my advice is always to form a Inc instead of an LLC.
Some time ago I tried to open a business account there for my WY LLC but they said that I was in the waiting list and stuff like that

UScorp

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You will stay there forever :) . Revolut will not open accounts for US based corps and most certainly not with the new Bank license

extremedox101

Trusted Member
Business Angel
in general, when i order a company from a legitimate online supplier , i receive a real world corporation ?

In general EMI's asking for the same stuff as traditional banks. Company docs , KYC for UBO's/ Directors etc .
You can open a biz account at Revolut and use any currency. For the US corp my advice is always to form a Inc instead of an LLC.
i get that Revolut is not stable EMI , i guess they open for EEA customers? you mean biz account for company based in uk?

UScorp

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Revolut is a stable company. Got a Banking License these days. A lot will change now when on-boarding new clients to be compliant with Banking requirements. To open an account for a UK Ltd is no problem - when docs are available ....

SantaM

Revolut for Business is currently available for companies registered and with a physical presence within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.

Does this mean that even with a UK Ltd, if we're not resident in the EEA we won't be able to open a business account ?

niggashit

Banned User
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
Last option for you is Charles Schawab International One Account. They require 25k min Deposit.

Free Foreign Transactions +Free foreign ATM

extremedox101

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Last option for you is Charles Schawab International One Account. They require 25k min Deposit.
Free Foreign Transactions +Free foreign ATM
i can understand Charles Schawab is a bank , what about the alternatives you have suggested previousely (fire/bento) ?
they may not be relevant ?

what the most straightforward US/CA emi to open for foreigner-non res ? even if i have to collect the biz documents first and setup company formation for them .

niggashit

Banned User
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
i can understand Charles Schawab is a bank , what about the alternatives you have suggested previousely (fire/bento) ?
they may not be relevant ?

what the most straightforward US/CA emi to open for foreigner-non res ? even if i have to collect the biz documents first and setup company formation for them .

So hard with you. You must hire consultant . Do not have time to explain :(