Our valued sponsor

USA EMI - Alternative to Borderless

Melissa0

Jun 29, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Hopefully someone could suggest me: I was researching a lot how to get offshore USA business or personal (business is by far preferred!) bank account without need of the visit. It could be onshore too because owner of the company which is not yet registered is USA resident but solution MUST be "no visits" based. Most of those offshore providers offer only USA company formation. Very very few, I believe I found just two or three maximum out of over 50 I reviewed, offer USA business bank account opening too (for me, personal would be OK too). This is in Delaware state. However price is by far above my budget and honestly I am giving up on finding USA bank account opening service provider for affordable price (e.g. max 200 usd).

So I have no other choice but to look up for virtual USA business (or personal) bank account. The account MUST have all methods of money transfers:

outgoing ACH
incoming ACH
outgoing national wire
incoming national wire

To increase the possibility of getting some suggestion from you, I will refrain myself from international wire demand. Obviously more I demand, less possibility for suggestion it is.

I like Transferwise Borderless very much but I am also looking for similar, USA (only USA), alternative where bank account would be hold in different "relationship" bank and not Community Federal Savings bank. Transferwise Borderless has one great advantage but also one disadvantage. Advantage is that you don't need to use Memo Reference which is also known as Message For Receiving Bank. As you may be aware of, its impossible to withdraw some balance from online website defining the Memo message. Disadvantage (which is NOT the reason why I look for alternative) is that sender, upon my instructions, must add at the beginning of receiving account holder name "TransferWise FBO" otherwise money transfer, regardless if national or international, regardless if ACH (national only) or Wire, won't be completed. You may know that payment processing department, behind the website, may require that account holder name is identical to name of ID document and name on Profile on the website. So problem can occur here.

Since I don't have enough budget to buy offshore USA business (or personal) bank account service, I need to use virtual one but it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that outgoing ACH, incoming ACH, outgoing national wire, incoming national wire will be really possible to be done. Preferable as high as possible limit: amount per one transfer, quantity of transfers per particular time period. Would anyone be so kind to please suggest me such USA alternative to Borderless? I tried Paydek, Payoneer, Paxum, StripeATLAS (too expensive!) B2BPay, Finclusion, GetBizToUsa but those ones have either a way way way too low limits OR i cannot do outgoing transfers (ach/wire) appropriately.

Kindest regards

if you are looking for a personal US bank account you can open remotely via HSBC. I did it, unfortunately it does not work for business. You have to be an existing customer in your own country. I have been banking with them in the UK and elsewhere for many years then I ask their global team to open remotely a US account for me in their US branch. I was a premier customer, not sure if it helped or not. I would not be surprised if other global banks offer the same service.

Back then (in 2015) I also checked Citi for what they called: "international personal banking service" but they asked for a minimum balance of 50,000. I did not have a minimum balance with HSBC.

Thank you for reply. I contacted HSBC US and they told that account can be opened online but:

1. account owner (USA resident) is obligated to get delivered welcome kit to home address and not shipping address. I am not from USA but owner of the company is. I personally only remotely work with them.
2. in some cases (e.g. clarifications of transactions, removal of freeze, etc) owner might be required to visit the branch.

Everyone, even Chase, has possibility to open account online but they always send something to home address or always require branch visit.. Its simply won't work.

Regarding 1, It was not the case for me (I was based in Singapore then with a European passport). I got everything shipped to Singapore. That was in 2015 so perhaps rules changed.
I never contacted HSBC US directly but use the banking relationship managers from Singapore to get it done for me.

So I have no other choice but to look up for virtual USA business (or personal) bank account. The account MUST have all methods of money transfers:

outgoing ACH
incoming ACH
outgoing national wire
incoming national wire

You can try paxumbank.com. Not tried this personally. however.

P.S Added bonus is Dominica has no CRS exchange until Sept 2020 ;)

Paxum is inany points lame and old school stubborn, support lacks understanding often. Some fees I don't like and their exchange is not the best. But as I work in adult also ,there I have to deal with them.

I guess noone knows but thanks anyway.

I am also looking for cheap USA company formation (any state) but the payment method has to be done via Bitcoin. Service myusacorporation guaranteed does NOT offer Bitcoin payment even if logo is there.

Latest Threads