Our valued sponsor

USA shelf company WITH business bank account

ToiletDiver

May 28, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

If i may please ask you, where could i get and/or buy USA shelf company WITH business bank account, both ready to be used? Obviously documents are needed too.

It would be great if business bank account is already aged with historical statements of activity (bank account statements) available. If this is not possible then fine but what i would need in this case is account statement to be sold/given to me together with other business documentation e.g. article of incorporation.

I am definitely willing to pay for it if needed. The reason why i used term "shelf company" instead of "company" is because this way the price of both (company+bank account) would be by far cheaper comparing to big physical company.

It is important to note that when a company with an existing bank account is transferred to new Shareholders/Directors or Members/Managers any bank will need to be updated about the changes and new company documents supplied to confirm. In doing this any bank will treat the incoming officers as a new applicant and will put the company back through an application process to ascertain whether an account can be granted or maintained for the company. The notion of simply transferring a company and bank account to new owners generally does not work and in most cases I would suggest that either a shelf company is purchased or a new company formed and banking is arranged for the new owners.

Latest Threads