Our valued sponsor

USD-EUR to USDT (High Volume)

Joyceww

Sep 30, 2022
Turkei
Visit site
Hello,

First of all, I greet you all.
I trust the knowledgeable people on this forum.
And I have a serious problem for me for a long time.

I want to buy USDT by paying a large amount of USD, but I couldn't find a way to do so.
Existing roads are unreliable or very costly.

I will pay 2-3M USD per month and I would like to receive USDT in return.

Banks do not allow transfers to cryptocurrency exchanges and it creates a lot of trouble if there are too many money in and out of the account. However, I would like to get your bank suggestions that won't mind if I send money to cryptocurrency exchanges.

1 - Preferably I would like to pay cash. But I'm okay with the bank route.
2 - The highest fee I can pay is 0.3%.
3 - I am ready to travel to solve this problem. I can fly to any country. (Of course, if I meet a corporate company. I don't want to be taken prisoner by a cartel lol )

Kraken, Binance vs. Although it seems like the most reliable way for me to send money to exchanges such as SWIFT and buy USDT, banks in Turkey do not allow this. If you try to transfer to a cryptocurrency exchange, it will be rejected and they will ask you to come to the branch and close your accounts for an average of 1 week. The only way to avoid this is for the exchange to provide the user with specific beneficiary name and account number information. But unfortunately, this privilege does not exist in the big exchanges. (FTX was offering EUR for deposits, but they went bankrupt too.)

I can also pay the person who will fix my problem. This issue has really been bugging me for months.

Best regards

I was frauded $30k by trade360 scam company , they keep asking me for more and more money , but all fake including their documents and everything, but thanks to this company “ “ Globaltraderecovery.net “, who I contacted and they where able to get back my money from lexatrade investment fraud , my money is back to my bank account thanks mason and team.

I've done it before. I solved it to 0.15%.

The problem is that the method is not working now.

If I find a bank that will allow me to transfer funds to crypto exchanges, I think I can solve it quickly.
This was already discussed in other threads.
Open an account with Nebeus/Crypto.com or any other exchange that offers a personal iban and make a balance transfer to it.

This was already discussed in other threads.
Open an account with Nebeus/Crypto.com or any other exchange that offers a personal iban and make a balance transfer to it.
I'm having trouble trusting Nebeus. On Crypto.com, on the other hand, the fees are very high. And I've heard from a few people before that crypto.com can have problems with large deposits.
I can't see any other exchange that offers personal accounts that are large enough to be reliable.
Thanks for suggestions !

Could you please give an example about these banks? (Please real bank, I can't trust on an EMI for large amounts.)

Unfortunately, this does not work for Turkish banks. I parked 300.000 € and they still closed my account.
Cité Gestion for example, but you need to invest a few millions and the account can’t be used primarily for commercial activities.
UBS too is fine.

Cité Gestion for example, but you need to invest a few millions and the account can’t be used primarily for commercial activities.
UBS too is fine.
Unfortunately, I can't invest a few million. I can keep turning a few million for this job, but I can't park a few million. It's not worth the profit of this job.
Much better business can be done by parking a few million.

I cannot afford the amount of deposit that Swiss banks require. I mostly think if banks in Cyprus, UAE, Seychelles, Bulgaria or other Baltic countries can help me.

I can park between 50-100K$. If you know of such a bank, I would be happy to hear your advice.

Have you looked at Swissquote, SEBA, and Sygnum Bank? Each has its own quirks and limitations, though. For example, Swissquote expects funds to come from and go to first-party (yourself). Exceptions can be made in some cases, if you have a very stable flow with all necessary documentation available.

Deltec Bahamas might be another option. They famously hold many of the reserves for USDT.

Bank Frick might also be an option if you are OK to leave a larger deposit with the bank (500,000—1 million).

Hello,

First of all, I greet you all.
I trust the knowledgeable people on this forum.
And I have a serious problem for me for a long time.

I want to buy USDT by paying a large amount of USD, but I couldn't find a way to do so.
Existing roads are unreliable or very costly.

I will pay 2-3M USD per month and I would like to receive USDT in return.

Banks do not allow transfers to cryptocurrency exchanges and it creates a lot of trouble if there are too many money in and out of the account. However, I would like to get your bank suggestions that won't mind if I send money to cryptocurrency exchanges.

1 - Preferably I would like to pay cash. But I'm okay with the bank route.
2 - The highest fee I can pay is 0.3%.
3 - I am ready to travel to solve this problem. I can fly to any country. (Of course, if I meet a corporate company. I don't want to be taken prisoner by a cartel lol )

Kraken, Binance vs. Although it seems like the most reliable way for me to send money to exchanges such as SWIFT and buy USDT, banks in Turkey do not allow this. If you try to transfer to a cryptocurrency exchange, it will be rejected and they will ask you to come to the branch and close your accounts for an average of 1 week. The only way to avoid this is for the exchange to provide the user with specific beneficiary name and account number information. But unfortunately, this privilege does not exist in the big exchanges. (FTX was offering EUR for deposits, but they went bankrupt too.)

I can also pay the person who will fix my problem. This issue has really been bugging me for months.

Best regards
0.3% for cash to crypto - this must be a christmas joke rof/% rof/% rof/% . Another OP who needs free lunches.

0.3% for cash to crypto - this must be a christmas joke rof/% rof/% rof/% . Another OP who needs free lunches.
Another man who doesn't know what's going on in other parts of the world :)

There is so much that we all don't know.

pm if you interested by Dubai / Lithuania or Romania

Country doesn't matter to me. I just want to solve my problem.

Have you looked at Swissquote, SEBA, and Sygnum Bank? Each has its own quirks and limitations, though. For example, Swissquote expects funds to come from and go to first-party (yourself). Exceptions can be made in some cases, if you have a very stable flow with all necessary documentation available.

Deltec Bahamas might be another option. They famously hold many of the reserves for USDT.

Bank Frick might also be an option if you are OK to leave a larger deposit with the bank (500,000—1 million).
It's the only comment that actually contains advice, which I think is worthwhile on the subject. Thank you sir. I will search.

I can comment on that. Swissquate doesn't offer USDT. SEBA does, but not sure if they would like this kind of outflow. Sygnum does not offer USDT as well and you would have to pay more than 0.3 % for sure.
To be honest the other way around is more difficutl. Guess an exchange or multiple exchanges could work for you. Something like Kraken or Binance or a combination of them, as far as I know you would pay less than 0.3%.
In any case be prepared to answer where the money comes from. I think the Banks mentioned will ask more questions than exchanges.

Another man who doesn't know what's going on in other parts of the world :)

There is so much that we all don't know.

Country doesn't matter to me. I just want to solve my problem.

It's the only comment that actually contains advice, which I think is worthwhile on the subject. Thank you sir. I will search.
Maybe as per you nobody in this Forum knows anything- only you are the Mr KnowItAll. Why are you in this forum then- for educating us?
It is because you believe in Free Lunches you are not able to get a satisfactory solution.

Reactions: JackAlabama
Maybe as per you nobody in this Forum knows anything- only you are the Mr KnowItAll. Why are you in this forum then- for educating us?
It is because you believe in Free Lunches you are not able to get a satisfactory solution.
On the contrary, I am in the forum to learn something. Like I said, "There's a lot we don't all know."
I have found satisfactory solutions even to 0.15% in the past. But the solutions are not working now.

And if I found it before, why not find it again? :)

For you it's maybe 5% from cash to crypto. Now I provide this to my customers for 0.6% :)

I can comment on that. Swissquate doesn't offer USDT. SEBA does, but not sure if they would like this kind of outflow. Sygnum does not offer USDT as well and you would have to pay more than 0.3 % for sure.
To be honest the other way around is more difficutl. Guess an exchange or multiple exchanges could work for you. Something like Kraken or Binance or a combination of them, as far as I know you would pay less than 0.3%.
In any case be prepared to answer where the money comes from. I think the Banks mentioned will ask more questions than exchanges.
Thanks for your valuable comment. Yes, if I find a bank that will have no problem transferring large sums of money to Kraken, I can reach my goal.

My understanding is the bank itself doesn't have to be the place where the crypto is exchange. OP seems to be based in Turkey and local banks block transactions to/from exchanges. To get around this, they want to open a foreign bank account. My guess is they want to move money in USD from Turkey to this new bank, and then buy crypto (directly with that bank or deposit with a crypto exchange).

It's going to be very, very difficult to get a bank to approve this. However, the volume is high enough it might be interesting to some banks.

Swissquote is probably not a going to work, though. They would have to make a lot of exceptions to their usual processes.

My understanding is the bank itself doesn't have to be the place where the crypto is exchange. OP seems to be based in Turkey and local banks block transactions to/from exchanges. To get around this, they want to open a foreign bank account. My guess is they want to move money in USD from Turkey to this new bank, and then buy crypto (directly with that bank or deposit with a crypto exchange).

It's going to be very, very difficult to get a bank to approve this. However, the volume is high enough it might be interesting to some banks.

Swissquote is probably not a going to work, though. They would have to make a lot of exceptions to their usual processes.
TRUE. I need a bank that will allow me to move money to a crypto exchange.

Or a cryptocurrency exchange that offers a personal IBAN. (so that the bank does not know that I transferred money to the cryptocurrency exchange.)

It looks difficult. Yes. But not impossible. I hope the solution is close.

Latest Threads