Our valued sponsor

Using credit card to buy small amounts BTC what service is fast to use?

TurnedToRobot

Pro Member
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

From time to time there are people here that need to pay in BTC to me and other service providers but for some reason they don't have any bitcoins or know anyting about it.

Today I have such a case again and most often I tell them to use kraken.com , blockchain.info or changelly - however, do you guys know a better or faster why to buy say €500 by credit card without a lot of waiting?

I have never used Binance but it's uggested a few times here, is that faster than above?

Hello,

From time to time there are people here that need to pay in BTC to me and other service providers but for some reason they don't have any bitcoins or know anyting about it.

Today I have such a case again and most often I tell them to use kraken.com , blockchain.info or changelly - however, do you guys know a better or faster why to buy say €500 by credit card without a lot of waiting?

I have never used Binance but it's uggested a few times here, is that faster than above?

Check out DX.Exchange, they seem to be legit. They are fully regulated European exchange with MTR license. They support credit cards, SEPA transfer or Wire Transfer (USD, JPY, EUR, GPB). You can also buy tokenized stocks of Google, Apple, Amazon, Intel etc. Location of exchange is Estonia.

Check out DX.Exchange, they seem to be legit. They are fully regulated European exchange with MTR license. They support credit cards, SEPA transfer or Wire Transfer (USD, JPY, EUR, GPB). You can also buy tokenized stocks of Google, Apple, Amazon, Intel etc. Location of exchange is Estonia.
So far I have used them personally without any issues. Deposit worked fine.

Latest Threads